Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio

WWE World Heavyweight Championship tournament semi-final

Kevin Owens vs Dean Ambrose

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
tournament final
TBD vs TBD

WWE Divas Championship

Charlotte (c) vs Paige

The Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker and Kane) vs The Wyatt Family (two of them)

Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

Elimination tag team match

TBD, TBD, TBD, TBD and TBD vs TBD, TBD, TBD, TBD and TBD

Last edited:

inb4 Alberto Del Rio vs. Kevin Owens in a Mexican/American/French/Canadian bull rope match for the WWE United States, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight championships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New day vs uso crazy will be added

5 on 5 will be something like assension, breeze, Sheamus, Barrett vs lucha dragons, Dudley Boyz and Ziggles

Maybe a second divas revolution match will be added on the app there Jawn

Its a real shame considering how much they were hyping up the 5 on 5 match before Rollins got injured.

Still can't use Rollins as an excuse though, there were heaps of interesting stories you could've done without him, they just hPpened to choose the worst scenario of them all.

I'm barracking for vacant to retain

I still don't understand why we aren't getting all 4 Wyatt's vs Taker, Kane and a couple of mystery partners.

Imagine the pop as Taker and Kane stand in the ring and all of a sudden 'Demon' Finn Balor and Sting come out? I've even written a decent excuse to have Triple H back them up (over in the WM32 thread) which then feeds into a Triple H v Wyatt 'control of the WWE Universe' story.

* I hate this company sometimes. The easy option is usually the best option and they purposely work as hard as possible to go around that.

Surely they'll throw together a traditional 5 vs 5 elimination match? I'm guessing with guys that lost in the tournament.
Funny you say "throw together"...

http://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorse...imination-match-to-take-place-sunday-28227850

With the semifinals of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament now set, the WWE Universe is left to wonder which 10 Superstars will forge alliances and enter Atlanta’s Philips Arena to compete in Survivor Series’ namesake match this Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back