Survivor Series (2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

if anyone turns heel it will be reigns also is seamus now taken over the role of seth rollins in the corporation

With Sheamus Champ it would make no Sense for Reigns or Ambrose to turn Heel UNLESS they Swerve Sheamus on Raw Tommorow

Glad that Sheamus is the new champ. The last time I was watching he was basically going to war against the vanilla short people, is that still the case? Because I could definitely get behind that.

Glad that Sheamus is the new champ. The last time I was watching he was basically going to war against the vanilla short people, is that still the case? Because I could definitely get behind that.

So we keep up with having a Weak WWE Champion?

Sheamus has been a massive loser for ages now and got punked in a five man and now we have to take him seriously.

Sheamus has been a massive loser for ages now and got punked in a five man and now we have to take him seriously.

He got Knocked out in RD 1 of the Tournement and he comes back and Cash's In - BS

WWE have served up complete steaming s**t this year with little/no ramifications. This is decent evidence that the WWE is going to be around forever.

I'm so thankful for NXT, Lucha Underground, New Japan, Dragon Gate and Melbourne City Wrestling. If not for them this year would have been a massive slog.
Stuff like NJPW will s**t over WWE from now on based purely on how good the wrestling is, the fact you can't understand what anyones saying most of the time in Japanese wrestling doesn't matter as much when what you CAN understand in the WWE means nothing.

I'm a big advocate for Japanese promotions, some of the best wrestling i've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff like NJPW will s**t over WWE from now on based purely on how good the wrestling is, the fact you can't understand what anyones saying most of the time in Japanese wrestling doesn't matter as much when what you CAN understand in the WWE means nothing.

I'm a big advocate for Japanese promotions, some of the best wrestling i've ever seen.

It also just seems so different. I mean the reason why the Bullet Club works so well is that Puro has never had an NWO type stable that would be cheating their asses off and doing run ins while in the US it's pretty much every evil stable.

I'll probably cop some hate but:
shinsuke+nakamura

That is all.

It also just seems so different. I mean the reason why the Bullet Club works so well is that Puro has never had an NWO type stable that would be cheating their asses off and doing run ins while in the US it's pretty much every evil stable.
Also helps that AJ can still be depicted as a 'face' thanks to his TNA career and his popularity. Depending on where they go on tour.

Talent is hella thin, though.

Actually if you look back through the history of NJPW you will see that they were running an massive 'invasion' story line back in the early 90's. Eric Bischoff has admitted that he took that idea and used it as the basis of the original nWo.

Actually if you look back through the history of NJPW you will see that they were running an massive 'invasion' story line back in the early 90's. Eric Bischoff has admitted that he took that idea and used it as the basis of the original nWo.

Well yeah but even then, there wasn't a ton of run ins and s**t with that. Even with NWO Japan it was still pretty much guys like Muta & Chono who were heels but didn't have people interfering on their behalf.

Well yeah but even then, there wasn't a ton of run ins and s**t with that. Even with NWO Japan it was still pretty much guys like Muta & Chono who were heels but didn't have people interfering on their behalf.
That's what critics hated about Okada's last title win. Bullet Club interference making it too 'Western'

Thats because in Puro the run in is seen as a cheap tactic.

For the Japanese, wrestling is real and the Heels are not necessarily weaker than the faces like in a lot of western wrestling.

The heroes and villains are real people and its insulting to the audience to rely on cheap tricks like run ins. They like to see a finish come from the perceived strength of the character they are watching.

Even when run-ins occur they are not always the reason for a match ending whereas in western wrestling a run in usually spells the end of the match.

Western wrestling is more about the Drama and the Story, not saying Puro isn't about storyline as well but theres far more weight given to the "Home and Away/Neighbours" aspect and the run in is a great tool to further a lot of this drama.

Has anyone mentioned they literally copied the Summerslam 2013 storyline with Daniel Bryan being cashed in on? Now what? Are we going to have Reigns "overcoming the authority" and finally win at Wrestlemania? Apart from the difference of course that Bryan was actually overcoming odds (they never planned him to win at Mania) and that Bryan was ACTUALLY OVER. Dear god... And now Cesaro is apparently out injured for 6 months. Cancelling my network sub now, can't be bothered with this s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back