Official Team Thread Swamprats Offical OffSeason S19-S20 Thread. First Signing of the Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you, thank you all. Er....is it something to drink?
Congrats for a big year! Every time we played you your posting quality was grouse!
And that ends the count, and I guess that makes me the winner of the Toots Hibbert award. It is a great honour and I am a little bit embarrassed as I sort of had something to do with me receiving this. I just really hope we can improve our on field exploits next year as we strive to improve this great club off field this off-season.

Well done and comiserations to Noobz0r and Power Raid who finished 2nd and 3rd respectively. Great season lads.

FINAL LEADERBOARD

View attachment 93898
Congrats to you too!

RUOUR FILE

As the off season progresses some ruours have been filtering out of Alberton, are any of them true?

1. An online business is looking at a potential saviour package for the Swamprats.
2. Is it true that Alberton might beyond repair and might not be ready for the upcoming season.
3. Are I_Dont_Care and Power Raid going to walk if a 10% decrease in goats to save on costs occurs?
4. Are the Swamprats leadership group preparing to throw everything at a big name player to make the move across?

Last edited:
RUOR FILE

As the off season progresses some ruors have been filtering out of Alberton, are any of them true?

1. An online business is looking at a potential saviour package for the Swamprats.
2. Is it true that Alberton might beyond repair and might not be ready for the upcoming season.
3. Are I_Dont_Care and Power Raid going to walk if a 10% decrease in goats to save on costs occurs?
4. Are the Swamprats leadership group preparing to throw everything at a big name player to make the move across?
*ruour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nelson-ha-ha-o.gif
Pretty funny coming from the Hawks player o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back