Mod. Notice Swans Board Poster of the Year 2014 - We Have a Winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough, sorry, I couldn't pick 2 outta these 3...

bedford - for his bit in representing some old fashioned Souths Colless style up yours to the Trolls (and helping me discover Andrews Hamburgers).

bungee - Great avatar, generally witty and humorous with some good opinion and discussion thrown in.

baja - Often a good part in discussions and opinions round here and also good on the wit/humour when required.

Tough, sorry, I couldn't pick 2 outta these 3...

bedford - for his bit in representing some old fashioned Souths Colless style up yours to the Trolls (and helping me discover Andrews Hamburgers).

bungee - Great avatar, generally witty and humorous with some good opinion and discussion thrown in.

baja - Often a good part in discussions and opinions round here and also good on the wit/humour when required.

Thank you for the nomination but I don't want it, I won it once many years ago but the after parties, alcohol, cocaine and hookers all went to my head.. I cant believe posters are considering bedford, he is like one of those nasty little yappy terriers that bark and nip at everyone. Bungee is my favourite very funny, as was Barry Fu.. Malceskifan is pretty good both with football discussion and his humour pity he is a flog though. Yourself, Tedeski, Tuco, Sanecow, Shotties another flog or whatever hes called now are among quite a few worthy of nominations, actually I don't like having to nominate I enjoy the whole board to many to list and a lot of the better ones don't post often enough.. Personally I enjoy the aliases aswell as they post honestly.

Last edited:
Bungee followed by Bedford and 100, Bedford might be grumpy but he sticks up for the club and board, bungee is funny and 100 is starting to sound like bedders. Congrats to the mods these days, seem very fair.

Bungee is my favourite very funny, as was Barry Fu.. Malceskifan is pretty good both with football discussion and his humour pity he is a flog though. Yourself, Tuco, Sanecow, Shotties another flog or whatever hes called now are among quite a few worthy of nominations, actually I don't like having to nominate I enjoy the whole board to many to list..

We'll consider every poster that has been nominated, at the end of the day it's a peer voted award so we'll respect what the punters have to say. That's part of the idea of the thread, to give people an opportunity to recognise the posters that in their opinion have added to the life of the board, even if they don't end up winning the popular vote.

Thank you for the nomination but I don't want it, I won it once many years ago but the after parties, alcohol, cocaine and hookers all went to my head.. I cant believe posters are considering bedford, he is like one of those nasty little yappy terriers that bark and nip at everyone. Bungee is my favourite very funny, as was Barry Fu.. Malceskifan is pretty good both with football discussion and his humour pity he is a flog though. Yourself, Tedeski, Tuco, Sanecow, Shotties another flog or whatever hes called now are among quite a few worthy of nominations, actually I don't like having to nominate I enjoy the whole board to many to list and a lot of the better ones don't post often enough.. Personally I enjoy the aliases aswell as they post honestly.

Arent all usernames aliases

Well the people have spoken, and based on your responses, the final two nominees for the Swans board Poster of the Year are bedford and bungee.

Voting is now open, to vote, click on the following link --> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CWYB33X

Voting closes Friday August 15 at 5pm AEST.

Only one vote allowed per poster, and voting is confidential.

The winner will be announced on the board on Monday August 18.

Well the people have spoken, and based on your responses, the final two nominees for the Swans board Poster of the Year are bedford and bungee.

Voting is now open, to vote, click on the following link --> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CWYB33X

Voting closes Friday August 15 at 5pm AEST.

Only one vote allowed per poster, and voting is confidential.

The winner will be announced on the board on Monday August 18.

Just a reminder that voting closes TOMORROW for the prestigious 'Swans Board Poster of the Year' award!

Vote now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CWYB33X

The votes are in!

It was a very tight contest, so without further ado here are your top three Swans board posters of 2014:

3rd Place: swansrule100 - An absolute godsend on the podcast, his posts and threads always generate discussion, and he always makes visitors from the Tassie Hawks board feel welcome when they drop in.

2nd Place: grimlock - for services informing baja about Ryan O'Keefe and providing regular updates on the Nanka bandwagon, still a leading authority on our board when it comes to anything to do with the reserves, and a regular contributor to the Swans audio/video links thread. He misses out on Poster of the Year by only one vote!

1st Place: Punts - At times we wondered whether he had a life outside of the Swans, but we all appreciate his contributions to the board and opinions about footy (lost count of the number of calls he got right this year, Lloyd and Rohan for starters), generating interest over the pre-season and his work on the podcast.

Thanks everyone who voted, the people have spoken!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes RW you can refund his air fares.

Dunno why you need to ask me... it's your money.

;)

I never agreed to this, did I miss the fine print when I became a mod? Are there any other terms & conditions I should know about? ;) :D

I never agreed to this, did I miss the fine print when I became a mod? Are there any other terms & conditions I should know about? ;) :D

Bring a bottle and a bird to the staff christmas party

OK fine we'll give him a year's Platinum membership then. And a nice badge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back