Win Prizes Swans Board Poster of the Year 2015 - we have a winner!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Main award clearly a bit of a laugh, but what happens with all the other ones? Best organiser etc
It'll be like the Brisbane B&F. You get an award. YOU get an award. Everybody gets an award!

Don't worry bedford, we (the mods) can see who has received votes from whom and will exclude any votes that aren't from accounts of Swans supporters. We also hold the right to remove anyone making a pest out of themselves elsewhere on BF from the vote before the end

Tv commercial a waste of time?

The results are in!

With a clear majority of the nominations and votes from the Swans board, the winner of the Swans board POTY for 2015 is grimlock!!! This award probably doesn't do justice to Grim's efforts, but is a small reward in recognition of his contribution to the Swans and AFL online community over a number of years (not just on the Swans board but on Twitter and RWO).

Congrats, Grim, and thank you. Hopefully we'll see a few more posters get out to our reserves games so we can generate a bit more discussion in the reserves thread next year. Would definitely encourage more Sydney-based fans to rock up to the SCG a couple of hours early to catch the curtain raisers when we have them, not forgetting our ACT and Queensland supporter base who have provided NEAFL updates from time to time.

Thanks again to EVERYONE who has contributed to the board this year, I enjoy reading all of your posts and chuckling to myself, you are the reason I spend way too much time on this forum :D

Last edited:
There were shenanigans involved (partly my fault as I didn't make the rules clear initially), so we decided to only count votes from Swans supporters, it was the fairest outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was dodgy. Maybe in future its just comments praising another poster

could of been done months ago if everyone just posted a vote in a thread, forget the stupid nominations crap and waiting for the mods

could of been done months ago if everyone just posted a vote in a thread, forget the stupid nominations crap and waiting for the mods

Yeah, stupid mods, it's always their fault. :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back