Oppo Camp Your 2014 Grand Final tip (poll added)

Your tip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

After last night, no idea. Form says Swans should romp it in given Hawks limped over the line. But then I think back to 2007 when we limped over the line.

Hawks by 2 points, but I want Swans to win so we don't have to listen to Hawk supporters talk up their 3 recent premierships.

Quoted for hypocrisy...
Finding it hard to win friends and influence people?

No friends on your own board that you feel compelled to come and troll on the Geelong board?

Well Billy No-Mates ....Congratulations!

You have won the September Lucky Draw for a brand new (almost) slightly soiled BF Avatar in your team colours. Wear them with pride! :p

Hawkstain.png

Now move along you incontinent skidmark. :mad:

Says a lot about the Hawk fan mindset that when they make a grand final they can't help but go to other teams boards without invitation and force their opinions upon others..

Seriously you brown and gold flogs lurking and reading this, you are in a grand final... go back to your own board and worry about yourselves.. nobody.. I repeat NOBODY on any other team board gives a s**t what you think

Says a lot about the Hawk fan mindset that when they make a grand final they can't help but go to other teams boards without invitation and force their opinions upon others..

Seriously you brown and gold flogs lurking and reading this, you are in a grand final... go back to your own board and worry about yourselves.. nobody.. I repeat NOBODY on any other team board gives a s**t what you think

Like I said before they are ******* weird units. I guess that's what band wagoners look like. I'm not sure a lot of the actual follow football.

Like I said before they are ******* weird units. I guess that's what band wagoners look like. I'm not sure a lot of the actual follow football.
They don't... had an old mate who was a loud obnoxious hawks fan.. asked him once what he thought of 'young Neville Bartos' in the side.
'Yeah he looks good and goes alright doesn't he' was his 100% serious genuine reply...

Disagree, this thread is about the grand final (that my team is in) and I value the opinions of others particularly those like Geelong fans that have been there so much over the last few years. Unfortunately any worthy "discussion" in this thread has been over shadowed by jealous Hawk hating flogs hoping for injuries?? that is just rubbish!!n

So yeah given you flogs have shown your colours I will head off your board now as I am busy watching Box Hill play in a GF also...

Cheerio floggos

Disagree, this thread is about the grand final (that my team is in) and I value the opinions of others particularly those like Geelong fans that have been there so much over the last few years. Unfortunately any worthy "discussion" in this thread has been over shadowed by jealous Hawk hating flogs hoping for injuries?? that is just rubbish!!n

So yeah given you flogs have shown your colours I will head off your board now as I am busy watching Box Hill play in a GF also...

Cheerio floggos
Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out chump

Cheerio floggos

Oh, come on.

You didn't come here looking for reasonable debate about the GF from random opposition supporters; if you had wanted that, why choose the Geelong board specifically? The Geelong-Hawthorn rivalry is intense and tribalistic in nature, and you would be well aware of that fact. Everyone here wants your club to fail. Like every Hawks fan visiting this thread, you're here because a) you want to delight in the bitterness and angst that supporters of your clubs arch-rival are experiencing, and b) you want to confirm all your pre-existing ideas about Geelong supporters by going to a thread you know will be full of anti-Hawthorn vitriol just so you can be offended by it.

Last edited:
After last night, no idea. Form says Swans should romp it in given Hawks limped over the line. But then I think back to 2007 when we limped over the line.

Hawks by 2 points, but I want Swans to win so we don't have to listen to Hawk supporters talk up their 3 recent premierships.
This year reminds of 2011. Geelong cruised into the GF with a relatively easy bruise free encounter against the west coke weagles in the PF whereas the pies had a tight ruthless encounter against the poos and pees just barely getting over the line.

If the match is close at the end of 3 quarter time I expect the well rested Cola swannies to apply the afterburners and kick away with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well considering my hatred and despise for hawthorn, its an easy choice to go for Sydney, I don't despise them about the bondi billionaire$ or cola, I would do everything they have done if I was in that situation.
Really wanted port to get over the line last night, almost started supporting port adelaide like they were geelong :confused:

Cheerio floggos

That went well.........

I know we took a less than 100% SJ into a grand final but if the Hawks do the same with Cyril.

I feel it is a mistake as he wasn't all that impressive today, and you'd expect a GF against the Swans to be a substantial step up in intensity.

If you're looking for love for your team on this board then you're never going to find it. So best thing you can do (if you're a decent person) is keep your comments to yourself or go to your own board and say what you want.

Cheerio floggos
turned out well huh. Gave you a prelude of things to come. Love that Cyril was too s**t scared to run above 80%. Oh and Schoenclangers gave me so many laughs. Seriously. * i hope they both play next week. Schoenclangers for the many lulz that will ensue. And Cyril so that i can crack a crownie in celebration when is hammy goes 5 mins in leaving you with no sub. * off muppet.

I know we took a less than 100% SJ into a grand final but if the Hawks do the same with Cyril.

I feel it is a mistake as he wasn't all that impressive today, and you'd expect a GF against the Swans to be a substantial step up in intensity.
SJ had at least played and starred in the weeks prior to the GF.
Rioli just played his first game, and with his hammy history, having a 6 day recovery is a real risk. Can never guarantee he will be used as a sub for as long as they want him to. GF, he could be on in the first 5 minutes.

Hope these 3 are the best 3 on the ground. that will make their tears even sweeter for me...

5128786-3x2-700x467.jpg

Back