2nds Swans Reserves 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

The Swans have been quick to put up an article talking about how amazing McGlynn was to support his senior recall ahead of everyone else

I still don't get why someone who keeps an eye on the reserves hasn't really discussed anything about Mitchell yet. Is he just another Mitch Morton, or is there something more to it? Like fitness issues, or just s**t work rate? We know he isn't quick, and neither is Kennedy, but can win the ball as well as the best in the league.

He's exactly the wrong type of player to be breaking in at the moment unfortunately. Once he gets in he'll stay because nobody will push ahead of him, but until then....

Yep. One of the top 10 place getters in last year's B&F can't get a spot in the midfield either right now. It's hard out here for a pimp (or Swans midfielder).

I know jones was named in best, but did anyone see how he went. Interested as he didn't get a NAB cup game but last year I thought he wasn't too far away from seniors

The NEAFL match between the Swans reserves and the UWS Giants will be the curtain raiser to the seniors this Saturday @ 12:55pm.

The NEAFL match between the Swans reserves and the UWS Giants will be the curtain raiser to the seniors this Saturday @ 12:55pm.

Does that mean gates open at 12 ish? Might make a day of it, and will be good to see a few of the younger boys.

We'll get to watch our first round picks in action - Jed Lamb and Tom Mitchell

Does that mean gates open at 12 ish? Might make a day of it, and will be good to see a few of the younger boys.

Gates usually open 5 minutes before the start of the curtain raiser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Aliir had a good day at the office. Nice to see.

Meanwhile, Harry Marsh. What's up with that?

Never had any hope of marsh unfortunately. Have always thought he was a hit and hope sort of draft pick.

And to think they were touting him as the next JPK...

How's Perris and Newman going guys? Newman still injured ?
Newman is unfortunately still injured but hopefully will be playing in a few weeks. Perris' status has been changed to the dreaded 4-6 so I expect eulogies to be submitted shortly.

Perris must be wondering how his career might be panning out had he accepted Roos' advice to forgo our offer through the Academy and be taken earlier in the rookie or national draft. Of course he's not done for yet, but his career with us has been horrendous so far because of injury.

Curtainraiser eh, looking forward to the REAL analysis of players by posters on here and not the sanitised version put out by the club that somehow rarely matches what all of the ressie watchers report.

Want big games from Benny, Tom, Aliir and George, the latter being my bandwagon for this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back