Opinion Swans Talk in the Football Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2: Poses the thought that if we win the GF we could lose 3. Pyke, Bird, Malcheski

Pay close attention to the language used in that article: "could signal the end", "would all be attractive propositions", "might be enough", "[Bird] could double his money". A lot of speculation, not much in the way of facts.

That article completely discredits all those BF Hawks' flogs who always argue that the Swans only landed JPK because the Hawks couldn't match the massive offer we put to him.

The truth is they were going to delist him and took anything they could get in a trade and ran.

That article completely discredits all those BF Hawks' flogs who always argue that the Swans only landed JPK because the Hawks couldn't match the massive offer we put to him.

The truth is they were going to delist him and took anything they could get in a trade and ran.

One year deal with no promises of playing any games.. they sure did wanna keep him :rolleyes:

Were they going to delist him?

I saw an interview with Clarko once who said it was a fair trade and he went for opportunity. Hawks who spout that crap are just sad they didnt keep their golden boy and are in denial. (I know I would be pissed if we traded Kelly's son and he turned into one of the best elite mids!)

Yes Mr Pridham/Prids/the Pridster/the Pridhaminator, is certainly giving he AGE plenty of copy on slow news days.

They'll twist this all around to make us look like whingers of course. But I don't care. It's good to have some passionate defenders of the club. And I much pefer the President takes that role than have our players or coaches fronting the media having to respond to every jibe the club cops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pay close attention to the language used in that article: "could signal the end", "would all be attractive propositions", "might be enough", "[Bird] could double his money". A lot of speculation, not much in the way of facts.
Ummm... This is the thread about "Swans talk in the football media" isn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back