Opinion Swans Talk in the Football Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might come find you and yell and point

As long as he doesn't get that pouty face, give me the royal wave and turn away.

I am fragile and have feelings you know.

Barwick is an absolute f...wit.

No chance in hell he is a legit swan supporter.

He's one of those media twirps that hangs onto our coat tails when we are the toast of the town & we are his free ticket to butt kissing nights.

I wonder what the flog will say this week, cant really comment as he was at Randwick

He would have seen Buddy partying it up at Randwick wouldn't he?

Even though Buddy was busy helping us win a game of footy.

The bar has been set by these Sydney media flog 'identities' though, so they will find a way where Buddy could have been at both places at the same time.

Last edited:
It seems to be moreso the pro NRL journalists that are going with this stuff all the time. There are a few that are very fair when discussing AFL & take rumours with a grain of salt.

Said ROK will struggle to get a game now unless injuries and might have gone one year to many and said Tippett will miss , whispers Goodes will play and maybe Reid.

Thanks Punts.

Wow!
He must have some great in house contacts!:rolleyes:

He may as well have come here on the Swans board & read what we've all been saying.
Nothing new there.

Maybe if you ask us nicely we can use the official BF Swans Twitter account to ask him for a please explain the next time he reports something about us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe if you ask us nicely we can use the official BF Swans Twitter account to ask him for a please explain the next time he reports something about us

Its worse for Melbourne based supporters that listen to SEN radio, its a dedicated football station for the Sydney folk that don't know what Im talking about, they cross to him as the resident Swans inside info expert and I cringe when I listen to him, you get more insight on this board when you sift through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back