Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
interesting. i never new he signed a contract extension 2 weeks before he got traded. kinda takes the gloss off it a little bit for me. i always thought he got pushed out the door but it seems more like he would rather have been playing elsewhere.

AFL.com.au said:
Callum Mills: Another Swans' academy gem that looks ready-made for senior footy after performing well in time trials and blitzing the skill work.
Tyrone Leonardis: Was drafted for his kicking ability and has shown that it's a hallmark of his game in contested work, and skill drills under pressure.
Jordan Dawson: Looks a likely prospectwith strong hands in marking contests and a booming left-foot kick. Still developing but as worked hard in his first few weeks.

ROOKIES
Tom Papley:
The nuggety small forward is working hard on his tank and has looked more comfortable when the balls have come out.
Harry Marsh: One of the Swans' second tier that needs to stand up, and after being de-listed and re-drafted as a rookie, and looks hungry to show he deserves to be on the senior list.
Kyle Galloway: The raw ruckman has plenty of time to develop and has already shown some positive signs working alongside Kurt Tippett, Callum Sinclair and the rest of the Swans' big men.
Sam Murray: The mature-ager has attacked his first pre-season hard and while senior footy might be some time away, he doesn't look daunted by his surroundings.
Colin O'Riordan: The Irishman has picked up the game well, works extremely hard and has solid skills for an international rookie. – Adam Curley
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-01-...tees-faring-during-their-first-afl-preseasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Master of the straight bat.

He was giving out
plain-donuts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back