Swans Talk in the Media Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously cannot discuss moderation in public here but, as you would expect, mods only dish out cards for the most egregious offenses and offenders. However, if this keeps up I will definitely deploy the heavy artillery. And maybe also PM them a link to Stormfront to keep them occupied.
I unreservedly support this sentiment.

For those on the Metro thing, they have a cartoon about every team. Including some Victorian teams (only seen geelong and I think bulldogs)

I found their choice of 'stolen' more than a tad offensive tbh. I read as a play at COLA and encouraged every flog out there.

They have one for the Eagles, Crows, Port, Cats and Lions as well. Its really a shitty effort considering the Cats fans use the Metro system as Melbourne residents.

Sorry I just cannot fathom that tweet. The language is incomprehensible.

"Goodes can turn his Oz of the Year nod into something exceptional for his people $ the nation."

What does that mean?

Is this "his people" bullshit some patronising comment on his Aboriginal background?

Ralph fufuxsake. Aboriginals ARE Australians. They are not separate to the nation. That is the whole and entire ******* point of ending racism.

Disgusting.

Sorry I just cannot fathom that tweet. The language is incomprehensible.

"Goodes can turn his Oz of the Year nod into something exceptional for his people $ the nation."

What does that mean?

Is this "his people" bullshit some patronising comment on his Aboriginal background?

Ralph fufuxsake. Aboriginals ARE Australians. They are not separate to the nation. That is the whole and entire ******* point of ending racism.

Disgusting.
As an indigenous Australian I just shake my head at this, I'm not offended, more just mystified at how such a brainless pig has got himself into a position where he can spout this crap to so many people. Its not 1983 anymore you silly cnt, wake up to yourself.

It's my understanding SEN's studios have a clear view of Swan St. There are a few identities that appear in there studios that have made some pretty provocative things about our club. Should we be lucky enough to win the flag I'd be half tempted to casually walk by the windows holding a whiteboard with a few choice messages to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's my understanding SEN's studios have a clear view of Swan St. There are a few identities that appear in there studios that have made some pretty provocative things about our club. Should we be lucky enough to win the flag I'd be half tempted to casually walk by the windows holding a whiteboard with a few choice messages to them.

Shane Donoghue from SEN last night really gave it to the Swans last night. Not only did he jump on the tigers bandwagon (Like all the sheep media here) he said Goodes is a diver about a thousand times, umpires were great in putting the whistle away in the last few minutes of the game, that Freo would beat the Swans, and he is not a Swans fan (Wow, who would have thought ?!) So, GCB85, go right ahead and hold that whiteboard in front of the SEN whiteboard ;)

Oh, on the ABC "Offsiders" program, Caroline Wilson brushed off suggestions that Richmond was playing a depleted Swans side. LOL What a deluded tigers fan. Hope they get beaten by a point by Port:D

Shane Donoghue from SEN last night really gave it to the Swans last night. Not only did he jump on the tigers bandwagon (Like all the sheep media here) he said Goodes is a diver about a thousand times, umpires were great in putting the whistle away in the last few minutes of the game, that Freo would beat the Swans, and he is not a Swans fan (Wow, who would have thought ?!) So, GCB85, go right ahead and hold that whiteboard in front of the SEN whiteboard ;)

Oh, on the ABC "Offsiders" program, Caroline Wilson brushed off suggestions that Richmond was playing a depleted Swans side. LOL What a deluded tigers fan. Hope they get beaten by a point by Port:D
Would much prefer Port to absolutely destroy them within the first quarter. All that travel for nothing. Have one acquaintance that I haven't heard from in over a year and a half. Last night got a message in some drunken ramble about not having the extra million and being a rabble like everyone else. I kindly reminded him of the extra 4 first choice players out, congratulated him on his team making the finals and gave my best wishes that they don't embarrass themselves as they did last year. He didn't like that.

Should Richmond get done next week and we win I'm planning on posting a picture on Facebook of a derailed train. No caption, just the picture. Will be interested to see if the muppet makes the connection.

Pretty happy with my reply to ralphy. that's some good twittering. Time to hit the showers and the sack.
Well done. Thanks robbieando for posting the screen capture, those of us that are twitterless wouldn't have had the pleasure of seeing that. Wouldn't be surprised if he's in the media tomorrow bemoaning the fact people are bullying him.

Thought you were setting up with sniper rifle when i first started reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back