Swans Talk in the Media Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mal manager to meet with the several clubs and field offers then set down and talk with Sydney, talks about how hard it will be to maintain Mal with the new forwards coming in the list.

Confident other clubs will offer much better deal than Sydney, is getting 2 years + options from other clubs, confirmed GC is one of the clubs.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ed...-afl-grand-final/story-fndv7pj3-1227073575619

While not directly Swans related, Eddie thinks with the focus on domestic violence the song choice of Delilah was inappropriate. I guess it is kind of similar to when racism is in the spotlight and you make a joke about an indigenous man promoting a show about an ape right? I just hope Tom Jones is thoughtful enough to blame his mistake on the tiredness from jet lag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under longmire if i heard correctly we have conceded 100 points against hawthorn in 7!of 8 games!

And only 7 percent of games v everyone else

Is that right?

Wouldnt surprise, after all, we are about the only team not to go man on man v Hawthorn. FFS. I know, let Burgoyne run free and dont tag Mitchell....Genius. Why hasnt any media asked these questions to Longmire????

Wouldnt surprise, after all, we are about the only team not to go man on man v Hawthorn. FFS. I know, let Burgoyne run free and dont tag Mitchell....Genius. Why hasnt any media asked these questions to Longmire????

Hey eventually those players will get so sick of carving us up they will just stop is the plan

Doubt it that current group after 2012 made a pact to never lose to us again, we can just wait till they retire i guess :oops:
So if we make the same pact now what happens??

Pretty sure Longmire has copped it on AFL.com today and from the media too.
Still, never heard anyone ask him the questions.....

Wow I mean I know we have alot of supporters but the ones that aren't really diehard would probably not want to watch us again after that grand final, I love my swans an always will but I know supporters who are very much bandwagoners an only come out of the woodwork in September, they were shocked at that an disgusted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back