Swans Talk in the Media Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1 2015 I want to see a team full of mongrel.

I hope they read every single ******* article that depicts how pathetic they were during the off season and come out wanting to kill.

I want my Bloods back, not the posers that turned up on Saturday, I want to see a whole new attitude come next year. Can't even remember the last time we were involved in a bit of biff!

We're supposed to be feared..

They took the lead in the 3rd without Rioli, Mitchell, Hodge, Shiels, Lake and a injured Gibson off the field.

There u go so next time just injure those guys

Anyone watching Footy Classified , still cant bring myself to watch a footy show yet
Yeah opened with a tribute to Robbie Flower. Has now gone on to the ASADA stuff. Started with Barrett attack Wilson over her being "wrong". How many times has Barrett been wrong? Anyone who saw the pressers today knows that Essendon wanted Hird gone and now they are finding the cheapest way to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really, really stupid to say it in public when part of the inner circle however.

Why? i don't see the big deal of what she said at all.

AFL sources said the remark upset Queen WAG Clementine McVeigh — Jarrad McVeigh’s wife — and Keiren Jack’s partner Charlotte, who were planning on giving Campbell a “cold shoulder and colder reception” at Friday night’s Club Champion dinner.

What does that even mean lol?

AFL sources said the remark upset Queen WAG Clementine McVeigh — Jarrad McVeigh’s wife — and Keiren Jack’s partner Charlotte, who were planning on giving Campbell a “cold shoulder and colder reception” at Friday night’s Club Champion dinner.

Sounds like Clementine is a lot like Jarrad - can't take any personal responsibility and is quick to point the finger at others

I think everyone knows they didnt turn up. It just seems stupid to bring it up in public and cause a stir internally.

She is quite outspoken but i don't think its a big deal what she said.
Don't get me wrong, on the money comment. But why? Pretty much be like one of your work mates missus' publically declaring how s**t you did on a job. Unless they're an expert in your field, it's fairly galling.

Don't get me wrong, on the money comment. But why? Pretty much be like one of your work mates missus' publically declaring how s**t you did on a job. Unless they're an expert in your field, it's fairly galling.

Probably echoing what every Swans supporter was thinking ;) honestly tho they have escaped a lot of critiscism for that "effort" most in the media have let them off.

They set out to do it and failed miserably no doubt, jettas wife flopped big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back