News Swans Talk in the Media Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess there is more wondering what if in a one point loss

Makes sense just think the whole what happened on GF day has been discussed to death now and it's a bit of disrespect to Hawthorn how the media keeps mentioning how bad we were but fail to mention how bloody good Hawthorn were lol.

Its like every interview with a Swans player or coach you can be sure the GF will get a mention and it's the same response every time :/

I wonder what they will mention. They better talk about the trade ban as that got **** all coverage when it happened.

Dont be stupid :p

Doing a few teams a night including hawks tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez Hawks average 110 pts against us rest of the teams we keep around 10 goals.

No answers for their forward line.

Hard to argue about the fact hawthorn break open the middle and keep the ball down there and expose ted and reg and our running defenders

Missing mumford is accurate i thought pyke gave our defence nothing in assistance last year

Hard to argue about the fact hawthorn break open the middle and keep the ball down there and expose ted and reg and our running defenders

Missing mumford is accurate i thought pyke gave our defence nothing in assistance last year

Oh well every side has their kryptonite i guess :/

When you look at Mitchell 450k, Reid 500k, Tippett 750k well you can see we easily could of kept Mumford if we wanted to.

Jeez Hawks average 110 pts against us rest of the teams we keep around 10 goals.

No answers for their forward line.

It isn't their forward line. It is their midfield that dominates our midfield and as a result our defenders are put under way too much pressure. If the midfield did their jobs it would be a lot easier for the defenders.

Also like they talked about why the hell was Mitchell's role in the NAB Cup so ill defined. They treated him like he is still a fringe player which makes no sense at all.

I would like in some ways to see the grand final recall swans edition (just saw the hawks ad) just for proof they sat through it, some explanations

Maybe buddy might ask a few what the f*** sort of pass was that

Or they could ask lewis jetta where he was

Seeing those ads on FoxFooty about the Grand Final Recall has got me really pissed off. Actually seeing anything media related the Hawthorn get's me pissed off. I hope our players feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back