News Swans Talk in the Media Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is incorrect.

We had 16 of our Grand Final 22. The other 6 players included Bolton, O'Keefe and Mumford who were unarguably best 22. 2 others were White (15 games) and Everitt (20 games) who spent much more time in the team than out of it.

Agree with the sentiment but geez a lot were underdone

Still no excuse

Agree with the sentiment but geez a lot were underdone

Still no excuse
I was unfortunately there, and I watched the weakest, most pathetic individual performance from a Swans player I have ever seen live. That game will forever be a sore point because of it. If I didn't have to sit through it I would have moved on!

I was unfortunately there, and I watched the weakest, most pathetic individual performance from a Swans player I have ever seen live. That game will forever be a sore point because of it.

Underrating jetta last year or we counting that as an dnp?

This is incorrect.

We had 16 of our Grand Final 22. The other 6 players included Bolton, O'Keefe and Mumford who were unarguably best 22. 2 others were White (15 games) and Everitt (20 games) who spent much more time in the team than out of it.

We were never going to win that game Rohan and Jetta must of been 30% fit, No Mitchell, Tippett, Goodes, LRT, AJ, Shaw, Mattner.

Against a full strength rested Freo at Subi yer...

Doesn't matter anyways we didn't beat a top 4 side all year.

Underrating jetta last year or we counting that as an dnp?
No. This one was worse. As one of many examples, this "player" managed to have less contested possessions than Jetta's Grand Final despite playing most of the game and not being in any way concussion affected. Zero one percenters, nowhere near where he needed to be all game, contributed absolutely nothing, pitiful second efforts.

This is incorrect.

Yeah fair call but I don't think you can compare the two games especially when both opposition teams play a completely different style of footy. Plus Tippett, Buddy, Reid and Goodes didn't play in that Freo game, we had no tall forwards except for White and either Pyke or Mumford.

Stupid comparison by Dermie.

No. This one was worse. As one of many examples, this "player" managed to have less contested possessions than Jetta's Grand Final despite playing most of the game and not being in any way concussion affected. Zero one percenters, nowhere near where he needed to be all game, contributed absolutely nothing, pitiful second efforts.

you referring to macca?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah fair call but I don't think you can compare the two games especially when both opposition teams play a completely different style of footy. Plus Tippett, Buddy, Reid and Goodes didn't play in that Freo game, we had no tall forwards except for White and either Pyke or Mumford.

Stupid comparison by Dermie.

We didn't have Buddy back then :p but yer stupid comparison to make as we easily beat Freo x2 in 2014.

I was there too I assume you mean kieran jack.

They all presume hawks have it won

Prior to the grand final we were awesome

Clearly you are only as good as your last game.......

Gee not much enthusiasm lol think we were 6 goals down at HT?

Clarko saying it spot on we had a "day out" lol

Didn't see Buddy at the post game player address weird.

Geez the last scene was hard to watch :(

In the rooms? Buddy is at the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back