No Oppo Supporters Swans v Hawks - the thread where we let it all out (READ OP FIRST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought myself to watch the replay and it was almost worse than being there , this has been said I know.
1 : Yes Longmire got us there but he was dead set s**t on GF day , to let Burgoyne in that first quarter run around at HB by himself is beyond a joke , along with Mitchell at the centre clearances unaccounted for , WTF Longmire if supporters can see it surely the coach of the year can. He needs to take just as much blame.

2: Really showed why we are 15th in the comp for kicking efficiency , one of the worst kicking displays I have ever seen and over use the handball * me.

3 : Buddy is a farking star , and I for 1 wondered when we got him if he was playing for the jumper , well he is the only one who can hold his head high.

4 : Rohan and the younger ones couldn't of handled it any worse on the big stage but they had no leaders to guide them on the ground wat so ever as Jack and McVeigh shat there pants as leaders.

5: its going to be hard for Jetta to bounce back from that.

6 : Could go on forever about the game ( Reid gee wiz ) but people are over it like me and want to move on but imo that game could make or break this group.

There is no way some in that 22 on the weekend deserve to be auto selection come R1 2015 regardless of how they train in pre season

you can make a team of players who let us down in the last 4 grand finals just about

B Rohan, Dunkley Rampe
HB bevan Richards Smith
C Jetta (has to be captain), Jack, lloyd (harsh)
HF Mcgltnn, Hall, Bird (harsh)
F Obrien (harsh), Reid, Mumford
Foll Jolly!!!!!, Mcveigh!!!!!!!, Parker
Int Garlick, pyke, shaw, chapman

some are harsh but needed positions

Brought myself to watch the replay and it was almost worse than being there , this has been said I know.
1 : Yes Longmire got us there but he was dead set s**t on GF day , to let Burgoyne in that first quarter run around at HB by himself is beyond a joke , along with Mitchell at the centre clearances unaccounted for , WTF Longmire if supporters can see it surely the coach of the year can. He needs to take just as much blame.

2: Really showed why we are 15th in the comp for kicking efficiency , one of the worst kicking displays I have ever seen and over use the handball * me.

3 : Buddy is a farking star , and I for 1 wondered when we got him if he was playing for the jumper , well he is the only one who can hold his head high.

4 : Rohan and the younger ones couldn't of handled it any worse on the big stage but they had no leaders to guide them on the ground wat so ever as Jack and McVeigh shat there pants as leaders.

5: its going to be hard for Jetta to bounce back from that.

6 : Could go on forever about the game ( Reid gee wiz ) but people are over it like me and want to move on but imo that game could make or break this group.

There is no way some in that 22 on the weekend deserve to be auto selection come R1 2015 regardless of how they train in pre season

Guys like Rohan were s**t but i dont hold them to account when the bloody leaders cant even produce

only players looked like they gave a stuff were buddy, goodes, malceski and maybe tippett grundy and hanners- tho he was a s**t truck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys like Rohan were s**t but i dont hold them to account when the bloody leaders cant even produce

only players looked like they gave a stuff were buddy, goodes, malceski and maybe tippett grundy and hanners- tho he was a s**t truck
Agree the younger ones were off but when your captains are no better and don't lead wat ya suppose to do

Hanners and Buddy should of slapped there team mates after the game , funny how them 2 are the suppose to be bad boys of the team but when it counts on the field they stand up.

lake smashed buddy and buddy gets up going wtf is that and hawks go at buddy, no swans step in

mcglynn played like an energiser bunny all year til it counted, bloody pathetic

lose a grand final is s**t, but to lose with no bloody hard work or willingness to engage in a contest is unacceptable

the replay was worse than live i agree

so called blood brothers were mostly selfish pricks on the weekend, yet the guy who was ruining the culture busted his arse

so much running

Hanners and Buddy should of slapped there team mates after the game , funny how them 2 are the suppose to be bad boys of the team but when it counts on the field they stand up.

exactly Rohan was nervous as ditto Lloyd

But when you have two captains being dicks cant be much good for them

Today was the review according to Ted.

Wouldn't be surprised if there some heated words between players if they have any pride

buddy should tear his team mates to shreds

he should be in the leadership group

hope someone is pointing out mr pointy mcveigh! s**t finals series

i didnt realise how many times Tippett kicked into cyril
Was going to bring him up but he tried I thought , his skills and awareness though need working on geez.

Not the first time he has kicked into the mark more than once in a game.

To be honest they need to get a new skills coach in , there hands in close are by far the best in the comp when on but I just don't get why our kicking eff is so bad. 15th in the comp is shocking.

If we cleaned that up and our I50s we will improve in 2015

Was going to bring him up but he tried I thought , his skills and awareness though need working on geez.

Not the first time he has kicked into the mark more than once in a game.

To be honest they need to get a new skills coach in , there hands in close are by far the best in the comp when on but I just don't get why our kicking eff is so bad. 15th in the comp is shocking.

If we cleaned that up and our I50s we will improve in 2015

Tippett worked hard all round the ground, think opposition fans give him a hard time for saturday unfairly.

Made some sloppy errors his kicking mechanics are rather slow gives you time to smother

early on he looked like he had lake then longmire seem to move him away not that it went down there much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back