Game Day Swans vs Dockers, SCG, 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

what I loved was the confidence showed on the Freo board earlier today. They were so expecting to win. Suck it up purple ones, the Swans showed you a bigger heart tonight.

Now they blame the umps

Nuff nuffs

Far out, so impressed by Rampe tonight! Played with so much confidence coming out of defense, and was hitting up targets not just blazing away like he sometimes tends to do. Would have him in the votes for sure! Very happy with the result!

what I loved was the confidence showed on the Freo board earlier today. They were so expecting to win. Suck it up purple ones, the Swans showed you a bigger heart tonight.

Yeah, what a bunch of arrogant dickheads expecting to win against us with our amazing form. Are you serious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, what a bunch of arrogant dickheads expecting to win against us with our amazing form. Are you serious?
I don't like Freo. I can't stand their sniping dog pricks like Crowley and Ballantyne who operate with impunity. Umpiring tonight kept them in the game.
So, no Goodesy, Tippett, Reid - and we smack the 2013 grand finalist.
* the farmers - I hope it doesn't rain for 6 months.

no opposition is a guaranteed win, is all i was saying. Many on this board were the same when we lined up against North. Every week requires 100% effort. We showed that tonight and the result was a win.

I don't like Freo. I can't stand their sniping dog pricks like Crowley and Ballantyne who operate with impunity. Umpiring tonight kept them in the game.
So, no Goodesy, Tippett, Reid - and we smack the 2013 grand finalist.
**** the farmers - I hope it doesn't rain for 6 months.

Hi guys. Congrats on the win today. Hopefully things turn now and you can get back to the top where you belong.

Re the umpiring, think Pav got pretty poor treatment today IMO.

The smoke signal has been sent to the rest of the competition. 100 tackles = beating any team.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It was dry tonight??!! Never before has the weather report played such a role in tipping as it will now..!!
Has been said, but the way that win was achieved, with being challenged and copping a few poor calls/non calls....loved the aggression as well.....well done boys....

Rampe breaking tackles and hitting targets out of defence made the difference in the first half allowed us to move the ball quickly and hit forward targets! And freo are complaining about the umps? How about the 15 holding the balls the swans didn't get and then the one they did the boundary umpire yes I said it the boundary umpire overturned it.......

Awesome win. Rampe starting to look very comfortable at senior level (pleasantly surprised).

A couple easy games on paper coming up and then hopefully Tippett and Goodes are 100% for the Hawthorn game.

Hi guys. Congrats on the win today. Hopefully things turn now and you can get back to the top where you belong.

Re the umpiring, think Pav got pretty poor treatment today IMO.

I think you got no idea imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back