Official Match Thread Sweet F.A Round 16 West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks @ Subiaco Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

lwon.png
vs
lhaw.png

Teams By: 9pm Friday 17th AEDST (Melbourne, NSW, Canberra, Tasmania and not those guys screaming at the sun up north)

Formlines:
  • Wonders: WWLWL
  • Hawks: LWWLW

Taking flight last week were the Hawks who accounted easily for the Bombers, yet like the Roys it all comes too late for them, whilst the Wonders stumbled against the impressive might of the Roys in what would have been a humiliating blow if not for an inspired last quarter. Questions abound with the Wonders though, as the reigning premiers find themselves at the wrong end of the precipice and running out of oxygen.

Is this just a massive hangover?
The Wonders find themselves 4 points and a small amount of percentage (2.01%) out of the 4 and require the Gumbies and/or Bombers to falter to their consecutive victories. The reigning premier has never really looked as such, being unable to consolidate any gain made, yet they can only fall to 6th and rise to 3rd such is the chance that still remains, but on form you'd question the latter's possibility.

Teams by 9pm tonight! Ouch

Frig me, I looked at it I knew I missed something but couldn't quite put my finger on it since i was far too busy taking a potshot at Queensland. :D

Thank you for the point out, I'll fix them now.

article-1180837-04E90FBE000005DC-869_468x430_popup.jpg

Dear IMS,

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad day.

To cheer you up I've posted a picture of someone who I now imagine looks a lot like you embracing one of your favourite house elves, a pop culture icon often referenced between us.

I hope you can see yourself in such a loving position with Dobby and that the thought of fulfilling this action warms your heart.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam :)

EDIT: Awkward. This is actually a picture of a strange man holding the corpse of Dobby. I can only assume he is a grave robber pilfering a mutilated (avada...) cadaver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or you could fall flat on your arses as the Hawks somehow manage to screw up yet another team's season through sheer bloody mindedness.

Failed last year, chances are you will again this season too.

article-1180837-04E90FBE000005DC-869_468x430_popup.jpg

Dear IMS,

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad day.

To cheer you up I've posted a picture of someone who I now imagine looks a lot like you embracing one of your favourite house elves, a pop culture icon often referenced between us.

I hope you can see yourself in such a loving position with Dobby and that the thought of fulfilling this action warms your heart.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam :)

EDIT: Awkward. This is actually a picture of a strange man holding the corpse of Dobby. I can only assume he is a grave robber pilfering a mutilated (avada...) cadaver.

My day actually got worse, I sat in silence, pondering who this strange man was in the picture, and trying to work out what popular pop culture reference you were referring to (I finally worked out you were speaking of Dobby himself).. I have only now read the EDIT and feel just as embarrassed... Dobby is dead, and this strange man is showing him no respect.. I am appalled...

EDIT: Dobby looks like Mr "Imma Outsource Everything" CEO man... ****ing leprechaun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back