Official Match Thread Sweet FA S14 Round 14 - Baghdad BOMBERS (3) v Mt Buller DEMONS (2) (Match Of Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jobe3votes

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool & Melbourne Storm
Match of the round this week goes to Bombers v Demons. Bombers sit 3rd and Demons 2nd on the ladder. A bit to play for this week and a win for the Demons could get them top spot of the Sweet FA depending on what Southern Dragons do in their match.

Bombers have been very dissapointed as of late with 3 losses on the trot and another loss will indeed drag them closer to possibly missing out on the finals this season.

Last time they played

Mount Buller Demons 18.12 (120) defeated Baghdad Bombers 16.8 (104)

It was close last time with a 16 point win by the Demons at home. Can Bombers turn around their form and get a win at home infront of their demanding supporters? or will they lose again and question themselves wether they deserve to make the finals in season 14?

Match Odds

Bombers $2.20
Demons $1.65

Twitter - #bdbvmbd

Re: Sweet FA S14 Round 14 - Baghdad BOMBERS (3) v Mt Buller DEMONS (2) (Match Of oOund)

You are also supposed to include the venue in the title.

Re: Sweet FA S14 Round 14 - Baghdad BOMBERS (3) v Mt Buller DEMONS (2) (Match Of oOund)

Lets make it 5 in a row Dee's.

The top spot is ours for the taking. :thumbsu:

Are you just being picky because Jobe's match thread OP's are 100% better then yours?

I think we can agree both of them suck. ;)

Go Dees, top spot this week.

Great stuff Jobe, we get a preview, LTTM (bring it back foxfooty), odds and a twitter hashtag :thumbsu:

saintkildaman already clogging up the thread with unnecessary posts.

So, up against [strike]beez[/strike] the Bombers. Should be alright.

Wait, shouldn't that be the other way around, ya know, with The Bombers striked and me in bold? Oh...you're saying I'm a s**t poster and you'd prefer to banter with my other team mates :(

Fine, I'll go off and play with myself in the corner as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you guys did it together, in the same corner.

Your home being a prison and all.

That's an appalling assumption and I'm disappointed that someone in this day and age would stereotype us like that. It's not like I make fun of you when your Range Rover breaks down in the middle of the CBD on the way to Buller.

Only on Sundays. Geez get it right.

Well I wouldn't know, would I? Dees don't get in a group and wank at all, let alone on a regular basis.

We let the cheerleaders do it. Chicks at Mount Buller are hot. :thumbsu:

That's an appalling assumption and I'm disappointed that someone in this day and age would stereotype us like that. It's not like I make fun of you when your Range Rover breaks down in the middle of the CBD on the way to Buller.

Hey, there's got to be a story behind the ground's name, right? The Snow Dome's snowy...and dome-ish.

And you never will make fun of it. ;)

Well our cheerleaders arent as appealing as yours...

sexy_burqa.jpg

Baghdad at the current time.
Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX.jpg

Meanwhile outside the Snow Dome...
christmas-bunny.jpg

I know which one I would prefer. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back