Official Match Thread Sweet FA S14 Round 17 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

My OP's were better. :p

Also, I will punch everything and everyone. Very hard. So hard you will be launched into the sun, should Jobe be right.

Do your civic duty Furies and bend over.

catch 22 there Fly.

I will bend over if we win.

My OP's were better. :p

Also, I will punch everything and everyone. Very hard. So hard you will be launched into the sun, should Jobe be right.

Do your civic duty Furies and bend over.

I Want front row seats for that show!

It's a good thing he rarely ever is then, hey?

Funnily enough he was with the percentages after last round, so the man can use a calculator. :thumbsu:

catch 22 there Fly.

I will bend over if we win.

Furies changeroom shenanigans #4792.1: Soap on a spoon
I see you have removed the option to drop it, fear not for I brought this blowtorch to turn the spoon to ash.

I Want front row seats for that show!

Move over V8 bogancars, the greatest show on Earth is in a fantasy land where such things are possible instead of boring reality. :D

Due for a win Furies, be good to win this week and ruin the gumbies final hopes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's go Gumbies!!! All our hard work for this season comes down to this game! Let's give the furies the wooden spoon again!

Go Gumbies!!! :D

Heck, this is a win win situation for us. Win and we get to win a game. Lose and we get to win another spoon to help with our cooking ambitions. Look out for BILC on Masterchef this year. ;)

More like Iron Chef

"I have prepared 7 soups with my 7 spoons, each soup to match the spoon associated with it."

To the praise of "this dish only uses the most fresh ingredients, it's like it only grew yesterday" and maximum scoreage!

Of course, the number 7 is just my placeholder for any number set I don't know.

So where is my fellow tackling machine in BILC. .. Hoping we line up on each other this week so I can spend the match riding him into the ground*. .. Want to accept the Ruck Rover duel Bilcington? Clayo-a-BILCo. ..

* and tackling him occasionally. ..

Something involving clay I have heard.

A dish best served cold I assume. .. Don't worry I'll save a crunching clip over the ear for you at some point during the game FF :)

I don't really tackle at all.

Guys just run into me, must just be my vibe Clay.

No probs, I'll be sure not to disappointing you then. .. May or may not be carrying the ball at the time. ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back