Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 13: Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mt Buller Demons Official Team Sheet loopy_cam

B: Age Of SMD - Logger - Deestroy
HB: Crimson Azure - hdecure - lanky_wes
C: Deddy - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - cooney
HF: doggies ftw - GreatBradScott - Roo182
F: cats2rise - Rhodesy_Blues - The Falcon Strike
R: Quivorir - Juggalo Balla - Eth
INT: Mr Zero - vWestCoast

IN: cats2rise, Mr Zero, Age Of SMD
OUT: GoCattas, Wickzki, Joe King

Positional Changes

cats2rise IN > FP
hdecure FP > CHB
Mr Zero IN > INT.
Age Of SMD IN > BP
Quivorir W > Ruck
Deddy Ruck > W
Juggalo Balla W > RR
doggies ftw RR > HFF
cooney HFF > W
lanky_wes HFF > HBF
Roo182 HBF > HFF

Old school Juggs, you miss shots you can take a march down to the half back line. Still want to see hdecure and lanky_wes do the team proud by rebounding it quickly to keep the Demons in possession.

cooney has been keeping his numbers high so has earned a spot back in the midfield.

Quivorir gets promoted to ruck on the back of excellent match thread posting in recent weeks, some ominous form on the wing and I think he's ready to step up to the next level.

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr star seems to relish the contest so will be left in the middle to do the grunt work. We're counting on you to star :thumbsu:

doggies ftw goes to the HFF because he's our superman and can do anything. Hoping for 30 touches and a 5 bag. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will slowly disintegrate some more this coming Monday when guys get defeated.
I have a good feeling about this week. So I think it will buy me a few extra days until my next disappointment.

Eventually? Eventually means after a long period of time. so we are gonna have to wait a couple of years for you to actually prove yourselfs. Means easy game for the Hawks.
Well no, game is still a few days away. No point coming now or else we'd be ridiculously early.

Juggalo it hasn't been that bad has it, now you're throwing yourself into RR to get away from IMS. It's good to see you're confident about your chances of beating him... Or not. Whats the go with poor Deddy? Removing him from the Ruck to the Wing? No wonder the poor kid has been getting stuck into you lately, who would want to play under you? Honestly, son I'm disappoint.

Back