Rules Sweet FA - S19 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont really understand this. I mean its not like we are waiting on injury reports and fitness tests. Thursday is your standard AFL team naming day and if that suits you best then i reckon that should be the rule.
It's not so much suits me best. Just a preferred option.

Weirdly if something has worked fine I don't see the need to change it or make an issue out of it.

Such as the case here.

It's not so much suits me best. Just a preferred option.

Weirdly if something has worked fine I don't see the need to change it or make an issue out of it.

Such as the case here.
Well I think for someone who's volunteering his services that if a preferred time like this would help you in getting them done then it should be looked at. Especially seing there is no logical explanation besides 'it's what we have always done' being the only reason not too.

Well I think for someone who's volunteering his services that if a preferred time like this would help you in getting them done then it should be looked at. Especially seing there is no logical explanation besides 'it's what we have always done' being the only reason not too.

Tuesday night match threads, with teams up by Thursday doesn't exactly give captains enough time to gauge who should play where based on posting. Not too big of a deal as I just base it on last weeks.

Also okeydoke7 when is midseason trade period?

Yes the season 19 rules are confirmed as the rules for season 19.

Boncer has asked captains to get teams in asap, Thursday as a preference, but the absolute deadline remains Friday to allow our captains, in this game, a few days to name a team (some captains also post teams based on activity in the match threads).

No need to include it in the OP, it's a blanket rule for the season that all captains know. Also no need to keep mentioning tags, they need to type official team sheet and go from there.

TheFreshBanana good question, we will organise one probably after round 8.

Tuesday night match threads, with teams up by Thursday doesn't exactly give captains enough time to gauge who should play where based on posting. Not too big of a deal as I just base it on last weeks.

Also okeydoke7 when is midseason trade period?
Maybe match threads should go up Monday nights ;)

Because some people struggle to name the side. I load Friday (if possible), check Sunday and then sim the games. :)

Thanks for your concern about my well being over this non issue.
So you have to check the teams on Sunday? All sorted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back