Roys FC (sweet FA) Sweet FA Season 14 - Roys FFC Broken Medal & Other Awards Count - Thursday, May 3, 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

May 6, 2010
Malborne, Orstrayah
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Richmond until at least Rnd 2 2014
Congrats Fred. .. Good read Mobbs. .. :)

What happened to that guy?? Oblivion?? IMS was right again... :thumbsu:

A Bit High finished the season strongly and will be back in S15. .. So not right at all. ..

Wait this isn't where I parked my car. ..

[YOUTUBE]zJIrfaSN1DI[/YOUTUBE]

and now for some exit music. ..

[YOUTUBE]0Vyj1C8ogtE[/YOUTUBE]

May 6, 2010
Malborne, Orstrayah
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Richmond until at least Rnd 2 2014
Congrats Freddles, fantastic season by you, even if I should have polled in that last game :D

Congrats to all winners and thanks to Clay for continuing to stalk me.

Oi. .. I was stalking Mobbs and by extension the Roys on this one. .. it just so happened that my previous prey intersected. ..

Feb 20, 2009
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
FITZROY FC, NY Mets, Melbourne Aces
Great work as always Mobbs. Very entertaining. Didn't I come equal 4th not 5th.

Congrats Fred and all the winners I am proud to play with you and it's nice to have a couple of my better posts featured in tonight's proceedings.

Carn them mighty Roys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Well done fred! And mobbs as entertaining as usual.

Anyone seen IMS, I'm keen to take my trophy home and show the missus

FattyLumpkin

Club Legend
RIP
Jan 13, 2001
SportsTAB, Memory Lane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Woodville,Roys,NT Thunder
It is an absolute honour to be awarded Life Membership with the Roys FFC. I will retire the winning meat raffle ticket (Green G54) in honour of this occasion, and possibly even clean the BBQ (once it is located).

To be inducted to Life Membership alongside my fat brother in arms, FatPizza, is the sprinkly hundreds & thousands on a chudshake.

Well done Fred on the Broken Medal & Mobbs for doing the vote.:thumbsu:

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
It is an absolute honour to be awarded Life Membership with the Roys FFC. I will retire the winning meat raffle ticket (Green G54) in honour of this occasion, and possibly even clean the BBQ (once it is located).

To be inducted to Life Membership alongside my fat brother in arms, FatPizza, is the sprinkly hundreds & thousands on a chudshake.

Well done Fred on the Broken Medal & Mobbs for doing the vote.:thumbsu:
That about sums it up for me too, Fatty. Fredly was deadly all season & Mobbs was...well...Mobbs was Mobbs & that's a good thing.

By the way Fatty, would you mind cleaning the pizza oven for me too?

Late to the party, just wanted to say fantastic work Mobb. Was a great read :D

Best First year Player
We had a number of new players at the club, including, The Shining, tassielions, PTizzle, and probably some others. We had incomings that had played at other clubs too (Freakie, kellymagic), but they don't count.

Congratulations to our best all-new player, PTizzle! He popped in enough times to catch the judges' attention and infectious diseases, and is destined to even greater things in S15. Well done!

Cheers for this too, truly an honour. Sorry I dropped off later in the season, life got in the way. But well and truly on board for the next season. If only somebody would explain the chud thing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back