Sweet FA Season 15 Pre-Season Grand Final: Baghdad Bombers V Geelong Gumbies @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Sweet FA Season 15 Pre-Season Grand Final: Baghdad Bombers V Geelong Gumbies @ Dragon Island

Bombers $1.50
Gumbies $2.55

Perhaps it’s not exactly the match we have all been waiting for but the pre-season Grand Final see’s two inform teams coming off some close matches. The reigning premiers would like to stamp out the dreaded ‘premiership hangover’ tag as soon as possible. A win against the Gumbies here will most likely stop that talk before it even starts. Meanwhile the Gumbies have recruited well and are flying under the radar. After a heartbreaking end to last season the boys from Geelong look ready to take the next step.
Players to watch
Bombers: Jonts. Jonts is in solid form, his clearance work is great and he is easily beating his opponent around the ground. Expect a good year from the young Rover.
Gumbies: A Flying Pube. The first year Pubey is coming off a dominate performance against the Hawks. 27 possessions, 9 marks and a goal is hard to argue with. Don’t just watch him this week, keep your eye on him all season.

This match will be held on neutral ground at Dragon Island.
Teams for the pre season grand final will be due this Friday @9PM AEST.

What Loopy said.

I have posted picture after picture in attempts to harass the Gumbies. However, this week I feel it is my on-field performance which must stand up.

I feel that I was building my performances in the SOO games, and had a great first week of pre-season. But my last match was a horror story. This is our last hit out before the real stuff, and we need to make it count.

Let's murder this mob. I'm glad the game is on Dragon island. Because if anyone is breathing fire, the Gumbies, like their mascot, will melt.

Nice early challenging hit out for the Gumbies. ..

Lets face it, the Gumbies are experimenting with the list and playing some exciting youth but we've knocked off last years wooden spoon winning Roys and their close challenger in the Hawks. .. Still winning form is good form and we'll take it. ..

Happy to go into this as rank underdogs, anything short of a convincing win by you Bombers is an embarrassment. .. Looking forward to embarrassing you ;)

I've almost forgotten what a losing feeling is like.

Dibs on the dominatrix for our post-match celebrations.

How about we bet the dominatrix' affections (or lack there of) on the result of the match? Winner gets the collar. .. Loser gets the gimp mask and chains. ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't wait for my first gf in a while, had a nice long ice bath aafter the last match and looking forward to seeing how bendable the gumbies are

Gee Bombers are taking this pre-season seriously too. .. Going to be embarrassing if the under dog pulls off an upset. ..

Gee Bombers are taking this pre-season seriously too. .. Going to be embarrassing if the under dog pulls off an upset. ..

hopefully no one finds out i'm having a ben cousins ice bath :eek:

Thought about having Cleopatra style bathe but dairy intolerance was an issue and I don't like the smell of soy. ..

hopefully no one finds out i'm having a ben cousins ice bath :eek:

Interesting, so if the fuzz turn up during the game then you'll be swimming off the island. .. Beez will be upset that you left him high and dry back in the car like that ;)

Thought about having Cleopatra style bathe but dairy intolerance was an issue and I don't like the smell of soy. ..

Interesting, so if the fuzz turn up during the game then you'll be swimming off the island. .. Beez will be upset that you left him high and dry back in the car like that ;)

And you probably aren't as hot as Cleopatra either, so it would be wrong.

C'mon Gumbies win this and we will become kings amongst peasants.

Win, lose or draw I think we can all enjoy some dominatrix action after the game. :thumbsu:

C'mon Gumbies win this and we will become kings amongst peasants.

Win, lose or draw I think we can all enjoy some dominatrix action after the game. :thumbsu:

Bro... that's our dominatrix you're talking about.

Atleast you are not Red Carded for this grand final, well done brother!

Teams aren't due until Friday and captains are given leeway to change sides, give the man time to get carded and he shant let you down. :thumbsu:

As the only team to 3 zip the Dragons last year, I also feel Dragon Island is not neutral territory, must be the English named king in me but we bloody well smoke it. However, as I'm using this preseason to test out my CHB skills, let's just focus on the poor sap who'll be receiving the long rubber glove this week shall we?

I care not for the women, that silverware shall distract my larvae from cannibalism nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back