Sweet FA Season 15 Pre-season Round 1: Mt Buller Demons vs. West Coast Wonders @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, cool Mt Buller. The team I nearly joined, only didn't becaue most of the players don't respect their captain and rarely support his work. Oh and it would be a case of big fish, small pond.

Prove me wrong.

TBH you can win this s**t doesnt phase me all that much. Bragging rights in this means **** all

Well, the last couple of times we took the pre-season out we won the spoon...

I'll happily coast through for an easy victory here but as Logger made a note of - first's the worst, second's the best.

Well, the last couple of times we took the pre-season out we won the spoon...

I'll happily coast through for an easy victory here but as Logger made a note of - first's the worst, second's the best.

Last time we won this we won a premiership.

I am sure if we don't win this we will still win the premiership

At first when I logged on and saw pre-season matches were up I was excited. Yay, a game!

Then I realised it was pre-season and promptly punched my computer.

The computer broke and so did my hand so now I'm angry and I'm blaming it on you Wonders. When I line up at FF with one hand, I guarantee I'm going to kick 50 goals while putting in the least amount of effort you've ever seen in your lives.

At first when I logged on and saw pre-season matches were up I was excited. Yay, a game!

Then I realised it was pre-season and promptly punched my computer.

The computer broke and so did my hand so now I'm angry and I'm blaming it on you Wonders. When I line up at FF with one hand, I guarantee I'm going to kick 50 goals while putting in the least amount of effort you've ever seen in your lives.

How did you post then?

Everyone plays like they have broken everything in pre-season, it's pre-season which not many care. No one will notice you even if you managed to pull that off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you post then?

Everyone plays like they have broken everything in pre-season, it's pre-season which not many care. No one will notice you even if you managed to pull that off.

Over the off season I spent most nights galavanting with the Snow Bunnies. Certain activities require the use of one particular part of my body. Over frequent use the body part in question has been trained and now acts like a limb.

I just hit the snow bunnies over the head with this limb and tell them to type and post for me

The wonders first up?

Could it get any worse.... hey wait up they don't have Jobe anymore.

REJOICE!!! :)

Now for an impending wave of quality posting... nope spoke to soon WGS went with the easy and lame jokes about my captaincy.

Not respected? That's a bit of an insult buddy. I'm still here in the top job and I have a good squad assembled for the coming season.

You think you would outshine all of us? That's a bit arrogant. Would've liked to have you onboard but with a floggy attitude like that I'm sorta glad you haven't come across.

I hope DemonJim's prediction is accurate. This little side show has never been good for the Dees. Out in the first round is just the ticket :thumbsu:

Isn't it funny, Wonders are already resorting to the "it's only preseason" line, they have already accepted defeat it seems.

I agree with Juggs, shall be fun bantering with you lot now you don't have Jobe.

On that note, which lucky individual has the privilege to be schooled in the ruck this week?

I agree with Juggs, shall be fun bantering with you lot now you don't have Jobe.

On that note, which lucky individual has the privilege to be schooled in the ruck this week?

Probably yourself young fella.

I see you played with a couple of young chaps that I know on the weekend.

Probably yourself young fella.

I see you played with a couple of young chaps that I know on the weekend.

Could not resist...

cc51cd10.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back