Sweet FA Season 15 Pre-Season Semi-Final: Baghdad Bombers V West Coast Wonders @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I was about to commit to operation Green Pineapple then I realized that our mate isnt at the Wonder any more. Shame really, he made match threads with the Wonders quite fun.

I like the idea of this premature glory...

This means I get to feel good while others feel confused and disappointed yes?

And don't even think about abusing 'green pineapple', after much deliberation it is still our hallucinogen of choice for the S15 season.

I was about to commit to operation Green Pineapple then I realized that our mate isnt at the Wonder any more. Shame really, he made match threads with the Wonders quite fun.

You'll have to wait until you play the Hawks. Should never of been a Wonder. Stain.

But it's nice to see you SKM :)

Just means when you lot play against Hawks, that is something to look forward to

Quality has the potential to go up now, though.

It's the Wonders you are talking about, you are kidding right? they couldn't win a shag in a brothel even with a fistfull of 50's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the Wonders you are talking about, you are kidding right? they couldn't win a shag in a brothel even with a fistfull of 50's
That's rich coming from you.

GTFO of our match thread if you are going to contribute s**t.

Just means when you lot play against Hawks, that is something to look forward to

Whilst we didn't claim otherwise, our record suggest we go alright.

And a fistful of $50's just isn't enough at the prepaid sex palaces we frequent, we ain't stingy and we like to eliminate the risk of catching anything that you may of passed onto the hags at one of the budget centres for male relaxation.

Damn you WGS! You stole my premature line. I guess you're the premature king as you got in first :(

I may not be a gritty banterer like some but I sure know how to steal a blokes thunder.

I would of commented sooner but I always get a little sleepy after a premature post.

Whilst we didn't claim otherwise, our record suggest we go alright.

And a fistful of $50's just isn't enough at the prepaid sex palaces we frequent, we ain't stingy and we like to eliminate the risk of catching anything that you may of passed onto the hags at one of the budget centres for male relaxation.

brother, you've just confused yourself there. If I supposedly go to the male relaxation places, why would you worry about catching anything at the high end of professional brothels you lot attend to?

Come on WGS, I expect better from the likes of you.

Stop Crying Demon Dim Sim, just because I didn't value your posting ability in the old layout, doesn't mean I don't in this new setup, oh wait, I still don't. Go get some tissues, no one likes to see a grown man cry over spilt milk!

brother, you've just confused yourself there. If I supposedly go to the male relaxation places, why would you worry about catching anything at the high end of professional brothels you lot attend to?

Come on WGS, I expect better from the likes of you.

Stop Crying Demon Dim Sim, just because I didn't value your posting ability in the old layout, doesn't mean I don't in this new setup, oh wait, I still don't. Go get some tissues, no one likes to see a grown man cry over spilt milk!

As I said, one of the perks of our high end places is there is no risk of catching Jobe germs. Reread it and if your still having trouble with my 2 sentence post I'll post it in comic form.

P.s did you make it to the footy last weekend? Cracking match.

Dear Bombers,

I could learn a lot from operation Green Pineapple.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam.

He can't, he's obsessed with us in every way. Brace yourselves and expect more replies of s**t contribution.

As I said, one of the perks of our high end places is there is no risk of catching Jobe germs. Reread it and if your still having trouble with my 2 sentence post I'll post it in comic form.

P.s did you make it to the footy last weekend? Cracking match.

Dear Bombers,

I could learn a lot from operation Green Pineapple.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam.

Yes I did go, to Gary Ablett vs Collingwood. Free football rules. Kinda lucky I get in for free :D

And don't worry, I wont enquire about your clear error regarding that last bit about the Bombers ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back