Roys FC (sweet FA) Sweet FA Season 15 - Roys FFC Broken Medal & Other Awards Count - Thursday, Oct 25, 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

lroy.png
Expect to see every flippin' Roys FFC player here next Thursday as we count down the latest and greatest from across the nation!

Expected to start "sometime in the afternoon/evening" with more details as they come to hand.

Awards presented :
  • royboy2 Award - Most Consistent
    flea29 Award - Most Improved
    PTizzle Award - Best First-year Player
    Itysmyshow Award - Most Prolific (Spammiest) Player
    Yippyio Award - Leading Goalkicker
    {whatever Broken is calling his award for best contributor in match threads}
    Broken Medal - Best & Fairest Player

Thank you to Broken for offering up this portrait of himself for use as an award :

BrokenMedal.png

Can I wear a gorilla suit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy%20Penis.jpg

Im away on Thursday but wishing everyone a great awards night.thanks for letting me play... Carn the Roys!!

Apologies to those of you who may have been upset by any of my bad taste ....mouth wash anyone?

cheers and beers

Dicky
Happy Holidays Dick...I don't know if you are or are not planning any golf on the time off but you may like this anyway.Never slip with Gorilla Grip.;)
http://www.gorillagold.com/golf.htm

I have acceptance speeches prepared for every award catagory, apart from the PTizzle and itsmyshow awards. So that a perfectly good speech doesn't go to waste, can we include goal assists as goals and deduct any goals that were assisted by me from the tally of my team mate who was really only finishing off my good work? Only seems fair.

As a football traditionalist, my favourite shout out at a game was "THAT'S YOUR GOAL (insert players name)!" after a Fitzroy player (like Leon Harris, Billy Lokan or Gary Wilson) had risked life and limb, been knocked to the deck and still got he ball out to Quinlan or Osborne so they could ice the cake. Of course if the opposing team scored, "THATS YOUR GOAL UMPIRE!" usually worked just as well. Closely followed by "WHY DON'T YOU KICK IT FOR HIM YOU WHITE MAGGOT!"

I hope we have a "Ruckman of the Year" award. You could almost call it the ROY. Or the Rucky.
I hope we do, I have a few notes jotted down for that one too, although it would have to be renamed the Third Man Up Ruck Award for me to win it.

I hope we do, I have a few notes jotted down for that one too, although it would have to be renamed the Third Man Up Ruck Award for me to win it.

Foiled again.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back