Roys FC (sweet FA) Sweet FA Season 16 : Roys FFC Broken medal count - Thursday 18th July 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

lroy.png

Every Roys FFC player, present and past, is invited to the Swagman restaurant to witness the crowning of the Season 16 Broken Medallist on the night of Thursday 18th July.

BrokenMedal.png

Other awards will be presented during the day, these will be:
* The Good Ole Roys Participation Plaque (Best posters as voted on by teammates)
* Royboy2 award (most consistent poster)
* PTizzle award (Best first year player)
* Itsmyshow award (Most prolific/spammiest player)
* Yippyio award (leading goalkicker)

The events will be hosted by myself and a very special guest who we hope to announce shortly once everything is finalised

Here is the address for the Swagman:

I'm not giving the medal back ever! Even if there is a fire!

BIG (AND LONG) NAME TO HOST BROKEN MEDAL
Brunswick Junction Oval - Following the resounding success of Robert Stack hosting the Broken Medal the Roys were disappointed to find that his reanimated corpse hadn't held up well over the season and needed a replacement. The hosting budget was small due to the lower than expected income from SMS votes for the Good Ole Roys result and Rob Schneider was looking like being the likely host.
A casual glimpse at a headline changed all that.
"Arnold Schwarzenegger lines up Toxic Avenger reboot" realising that the 80s action star was desperate for work and was apparently willing to front up to any low budget tripe the Roys swooped and are pleased to announce Arnold Schwarzenegger as the host of the Season 16 Roys FFC awards night.
arnold-schwarzenegger-fat2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back from 2 weeks in NZ. Queenstown, Dunedin, Taieri Gourge Railway, Otago Plains , very much fun, but nothing is going to come close to the Broken Medal Count tomorrow night!

There is a Brunswick in NZ.

Hi brethren,

I'll announce it to you all here. I am taking a position at another team that will be announced soon.

I've loved being a part of the Roys for the previous two seasons. A honour and a privilege.

It's funny as I'm genuinely sad at this. I'll hate coming up against you lot.

Anyway thanks to you all for being bloody brilliant.

Hi brethren,

I'll announce it to you all here. I am taking a position at another team that will be announced soon.

I've loved being a part of the Roys for the previous two seasons. A honour and a privilege.

It's funny as I'm genuinely sad at this. I'll hate coming up against you lot.

Anyway thanks to you all for being bloody brilliant.

I'm going to punch you in the ovaries.

Not sure if you honkies want me posting in here or not but i wanted to see if Freakie can cook me some eggs?

It's a womans job to be in the kitchen, cook your own.

It's a womans job to be in the kitchen, cook your own.

Touche..... i would have liked this but it's not in the fumbler thread so suffer.

Good luck to all the Roys and hopefully the bestest one of you wins awards. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back