Sweet FA Season 19 - Match Thread Posting Roster

Remove this Banner Ad

Your brain is saying no, but your heart is screaming YES YES OH GOD YES.
Haha, you know what the real problem would be if you sleep with Soggy, he'd be an absolute dud root but then spend the next two hours telling you how good he was!

Don't be a Tuesday Tit, This Is Anfield. Be a Majestic Monday Mega Master.

Or a Wednesday w***er?

EDIT: The thing that every 13 year old learns to do over a Nation Geographic magazine is censored these days. Crazy. Well, is an Anchor for a Whaling ship.

Or a Wednesday ******?

EDIT: The thing that every 13 year old learns to do over a Nation Geographic magazine is censored these days. Crazy. Well, is an Anchor for a Whaling ship.

National Geographic?

words-newhampshire-15.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone want to do Round 13? Thought I'd ask before it's too late. I'll do it if not but it'll be a one line preview as I cbf with the SFA lately due to certain SFA related things and I'll doubt I'll gain interest until next season starts.

I'll do it :thumbsu:

Anyone want to do Round 13? Thought I'd ask before it's too late. I'll do it if not but it'll be a one line preview as I cbf with the SFA lately due to certain SFA related things and I'll doubt I'll gain interest until next season starts.
Sorry mate, what did I do?

#loldragons not all it's cracked up to be??? ;)

You tell me, after all you're the one still talking about us. :)
Mate as a past "premiership player" at our fine club I have genuine concern for your feelings. I hope they are treating you well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back