Competitions FIGHTING FURIES . Tigers Wanted apply within.

Remove this Banner Ad

What crap are you talking? I kicked 4 goals last week off a training regime of beer, bongs, and pr0n

You expect me to mess with that and start running around an oval now??

We neither run nor chase unless someone fingers our flaps

flaps 100th this week, support the best bits of a woman Furies.

The Furies rock on to another victory

We dedicate this win to the man who made being a fury socially acceptable

blog+drama.jpg

If there are any Richmond supporters that are keen to get involved in the SFA and don't want to be seen associating with the likes of fumbler and This Is Anfield - feel free to shoot me a PM.

I play for the Las Vegas Bears. We have Strippers, Blackjack and a training regime that would make Hunter S. Thompson blush.

Last edited:
If there are any Richmond supporters that are keen to get involved in the SFA and don't want to be seen associating with the likes of fumbler and This Is Anfield - feel free to shoot me a PM.

I play for the Las Vegas Bears. We have Strippers, Blackjack and a training regime which would make Hunter S. Thompson blush.

Equus

I play for the Las Vegas Bears. We have Strippers, Blackjack and a training regime which would make Hunter S. Thompson blush.
You forgot to add that you also have the S18 wooden spoon.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah that too.

Everyone loves an underdog, Tia.

Or they just think it's easier to join the Greatest SFA Club ever, 32 finals games over 15 seasons for 21 finals wins is an amazingly brilliant effort by any club.

Fighting Furies, where all Tigers are welcome even if they don't know it.

Come home brahj

okay all you namby pamby sorf corks

its time to get of the tiggy train!!!!

powered by a combination of premium quality mull, mezcal, and stripper sweat, the mighty Furies have gone from being a team looking at draft week to a team playing off in the grand final.

get over to the SFA board, and start trolling those Demon ski bunnies for all its worth

Its TIGER TIME, and we need you!!!!!!

I think it is apt to post this again.

There once was a kingdom so great and powerful, all flocked to it and begged to enter it's hallowed gates. It's portcullis remained closed, however, and entry was only granted to those who believed in the flawed but ultimately supreme Mattius Richardsonius. To gain entry into this kingdom, those who were elected to it must shout "YELLOW AND BLACK" upon reaching the portcullis. This kingdom was known as Fighting Furyland, and it was the most successful and prosperous kingdom in all the land. That was a time ago, however, tough times had fallen on the humble folk of Fighting Furyland. Despite winning many battles in the land of SFAlia, they had not won a great war for many years, despite participating in them. This descent into anarchy forced the governing body of Fighting Furyland to overthrow their corrupt governing body, and down went Colonius Sanderius, and Wisus Gaius Samius joined him in the abyss, the dark and dank dungeon of Puntus Roadius, Fighting Furyland's prison, at the advice of the towns oldest and wisest citizen rfctigerarmy. In this troubled time emerged two warriors, pure of mind, body and spirit, who's very existence exemplified the folk of Fighting Furyland. Filthy Sanchez and tigland vowed to lead the once great kingdom back to glory and restore it's name, however, things befell Filthy Sanchez and his commitment to the cause was shaken, and he shifted his focus to personal matters. One day, there emerged a warrior named fumbler who was so great, and so powerful in spirit and voice as well as body that all who inhabited Fighting Furyland rallied behind him, electing him as a leader to join alongside their incumbent leader, tigland. His name was fumbler. And with him, he brought his closest and most devout followers, This Is Anfield, Uncle_Leo and Wacky Tiger. With these mighty warriors, and the upcoming "War of the Cup", hope has been found for the folks of Fighting Furyland and the greatest kingdom in all of SFAlia shall be restored to it's former glory when they once more march onto the battlefield where men fight to the death in a bid to etch their name into the annals of SFAlia folklore and to be remembered as victors of the "War of the Cup". The folk of Fighting Furyland are the most noble and successful of all the kingdoms and another War of the Cup victory shall forever entrench them as the greatest kingdom to exist in all the land.

Onwards Mighty Fighting Furyland! And become the #firsttofive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back