SweetFA SweetRankings (R 16, Team of Year, Full Rankings updated)

Remove this Banner Ad

Made for CHB. 10x better than Smartys Power...

SSwans2011 0 8 7 6 1 1 0 0 0 62
  • In quite a display, SSwans2011 was easily the winner in the clash with Chezzalenko Reborn. - 92m from 7 to 99.
Hurry up and overrate me. ;)

Made for CHB. 10x better than Smartys Power...

SSwans2011 0 8 7 6 1 1 0 0 0 62
  • In quite a display, SSwans2011 was easily the winner in the clash with Chezzalenko Reborn. - 92m from 7 to 99.
Hurry up and overrate me. ;)
Didn't want to do this to ya..

Smartys Po 0 11 5 9 2 1 0 0 0 75

• In what was a very slow day for both, Smartys Power won the bout with Frothies Mcveigh. - 0m from 98 to 98
  • In an epic battle, iDon and Smartys Power were evenly matched. - 81m from 9 to 90.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, it could be argued that Smartys Power had the better game against van peebles - although there was very little in it. - 5m from 0 to 5.
I don't know about you but it appears that I at least broke even with my THREE opponents and had better stats.

Try again next time champ.

giphy.gif

• In what was a very slow day for both, Smartys Power won the bout with Frothies Mcveigh. - 0m from 98 to 98
  • In an epic battle, iDon and Smartys Power were evenly matched. - 81m from 9 to 90.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, it could be argued that Smartys Power had the better game against van peebles - although there was very little in it. - 5m from 0 to 5.
I don't know about you but it appears that I at least broke even with my THREE opponents and had better stats.

giphy.gif

EVENLY MATCHED? I scoff at the thought. Though I guess that's a pleasant day out for someone on a level such as your own. Smartys (lack of) Power would be more appropriate with such dismal goals. I'm only comfortable with massacring, but hey, massacring and matching evenly - apples and oranges. Also, a bit easy to get those stats when the opposition scores 100+. ;)

This accurately depicts your rebuttal:

EVENLY MATCHED? I scoff at the thought. Though I guess that's a pleasant day out for someone on a level such as your own. Smartys (lack of) Power would be more appropriate with such dismal goals. I'm only comfortable with massacring, but hey, massacring and matching evenly - apples and oranges. Also, a bit easy to get those stats when the opposition scores 100+. ;)

This accurately depicts your rebuttal:

I wasn't beaten and had better stats. I know who the real winner is here. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif
Yet, your team still didnt get the win :p

Also, Hate will love this thread to add to his me me me group of cool cats

will my 1 possession game get in the rankings?

I am slowly easing into the season.
I'm just telling people that I didn't play last round...

Expansion bid next season?

Also, taking nominations.
You be better off taking over the Royals of Hawks tbh

The path to the EKA Medal is one paved with many a Toilet Sexcapade and itchy testicles.
Mine are still itchy 3 season later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back