SweetFA SweetRankings (R 16, Team of Year, Full Rankings updated)

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell is this face used for then? :straining: Its always confused and concerned me...
it means you farted and a bit followed through and you actually enjoyed the feeling

Not biased = rewards midfielders and spammers.

Nice.
I'm glad you think it's nice Juggs :thumbsu:

Again, this is all based on measurables with some being weighted depending on them, given this is a first off attempt some weightings may not be as restrictive or generous as they should, but we'll see how it all ends up.
As for spam. The maximum posting ceiling is very low, in fact you've maxed out in all three weeks. You spammer you.

Again, this is all based on measurables with some being weighted depending on them, given this is a first off attempt some weightings may not be as restrictive or generous as they should, but we'll see how it all ends up.
As for spam. The maximum posting ceiling is very low, in fact you've maxed out in all three weeks. You spammer you.

Thanks for the insight. I now have a clearer picture of how this works.

Perhaps some tweaks are needed but I leave it in your capable hands.

ROUND 4

Player of the week

Q5yIRR8.png

Mooch had had a quiet start to the season, but exploded this week for the Roys in their victory over Las Vegas. The artist formerly known as wmoore was, once more, ever reliable in the match thread however he saved his best for the match itself.
Mooch doled out a massive 40 disposals, raked in 8 marks, laid a couple of tackles and kicked a goal, for good measure, to stand out as this weeks best SweetRankings player of the week.

Team of the week

YIaDI7t.png

NOTE: The team of the week is calculated based on where players are named. Players named in the backline are only eligible for the backline positions, midfielders in the centre positions, forwards in the forward positions, rucks/ruck rovers/rovers for the ruck positions and players named on the bench only eligible for the bench positions.

Team rankings - round 4

1- WONDERS ( = )
2- FURIES ( +1 )
3- WOLVES ( +1 )
4- SWAMPRATS ( -2 )
5- ROYS ( +2 )
6- BEARS ( = )
7- WARRIORS ( -2 )
8- DEMONS ( = )
9- DRAGONS ( = )
10- ROYALS ( = )
11- HAWKS ( = )
12- BANDITS ( = )

Based on the SweetRankings of each selected teams players

SweetFA SweetRankings Season 20 Top 40

bOqyw5L.png

( Hate - Up 5 places from last week)

2 Blacky (GCR) (=)
3 Willo_ (GEE) ( -2)
4 cooney (MBD) (=)
5 SM (GEE) (+5)
6 Mighty P (ROY) ( -1)
7 Wooljay (WCW) (+5)
8 Sublime (SCS) (=)
9 This Is Anfield (FUR) (+5)
10 A Bit High (GEE) (+15)

11 croweater 41 (MBD) (+9)
12 Ant Bear (SCS) (+18)
13 Power Raid (SCS) ( -2)
14 Mooch (ROY) (+53)
15 brahj (LVB) (+4)
16 Quadzilla (SCS) ( -7)
17 Mannumpower (SCS) ( -2)
18 BigJoeD (CIW) ( -2)
19 ClarkeM (WCW) (+4)
20 Bosley (MBD) ( -3)
21 Tommycash (GCR) (=)
22 cammo6556 (BAG) ( -4)
23 larrikin (ESH) ( -20)
24 Wise Guy Sam (LVB) ( -2)
25 Marlowe (GCR) (+12)
26 fitzroybulldog (ROY) (+32)
27 Wacky Tiger (FUR) (+4)
28 SSwans2011 (WCW) (+8)
29 Hatchy1992 (GEE) (+3)
30 Kangaroos4eva (WCW) (+5)
31 Shadow Man (FUR) (+3)
32 LicoriceAllSorts (WCW) (+16)
33 Beng (GEE) ( -7)
34 3KZ is Football (GCR) ( -21)
35 Akkaps (GEE) ( -28)
36 Azarole (ROY) (+2)
37 I dont care (SCS) ( -9)
38 Magruder (LVB) (+34)
39 Lcynic (DRA) (+2)
40 Frankston Rover (CIW) ( -1)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious about what the actual formula used is? Although I suppose you'd want to keep it private to avoid manipulation.
At the end of the season I'll give some insight.

ROUND 4

Player of the week

Q5yIRR8.png

Mooch had had a quiet start to the season, but exploded this week for the Roys in their victory over Las Vegas. The artist formerly known as wmoore was, once more, ever reliable in the match thread however he saved his best for the match itself.
Mooch doled out a massive 40 disposals, raked in 8 marks, laid a couple of tackles and kicked a goal, for good measure, to stand out as this weeks best SweetRankings player of the week.

Team of the week

YIaDI7t.png

NOTE: The team of the week is calculated based on where players are named. Players named in the backline are only eligible for the backline positions, midfielders in the centre positions, forwards in the forward positions, rucks/ruck rovers/rovers for the ruck positions and players named on the bench only eligible for the bench positions.

7.1 and I'm in the pocket.

I liked it but still...

Team rankings - round 4

1- WONDERS ( = )
2- FURIES ( +1 )
3- WOLVES ( +1 )
4- SWAMPRATS ( -2 )
5- ROYS ( +2 )
6- BEARS ( = )
7- WARRIORS ( -2 )
8- DEMONS ( = )
9- DRAGONS ( = )
10- ROYALS ( = )
11- HAWKS ( = )
12- BANDITS ( = )

Based on the SweetRankings of each selected teams players
BUT WE WON? Why you no love us? :(

So I've been talking the leg off a chair for nothing!
Might just kick back this week with a drink and grunt in the thread every now and then.

Last edited:
Would be no. 1 if our idiot coach hadn't dragged me ten minutes into the second quarter!
I Hate our idiot coach, sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back