Competitions Syd Barker Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait. You could actually do that? I've been saying for years I wish I could just tack it onto my membership.
They did it for years but in the couple of years prior to last year they stopped it and when we confronted Donald McDonald about it last year he got it reinstated but we have now heard that the club are not going to continue it...maybe if more people complained they might reconsider.

People need to issue this feedback to the club. If they're not at least informed you can't blame them for not changing things.

We did inform them last year thats why they let us put it as part of our monthly membership but have now changed their mind again..

We did inform them last year thats why they let us put it as part of our monthly membership but have now changed their mind again..

Fair enough. If you can bothered it's worth expressing your displeasure this year as there's only a relatively small number of members who do communicate with the club so your concerns are likely to be heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanging around in/near the mixed dunnies is probably safer than hanging around in the fresh air with the smokers too, TT.

Safer for who Mr R? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back