Resource Sydney Replay Reference Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Well our first game for 2015 is up. Last quarter should be a fan favourite for some of you guys.
Nice work getting it up so soon after. I'll be missing the telecast on Saturday night due to work so will check here on Sunday...

Maybe we could keep this thread spoiler free for new games? :)

Surely you couldn't miss the first game of the year? Anyway I won't be spoiling again. Only because it was Round 1.
Oh yeah I caught that one, was more referring to the Port game. It's always stupidly hard trying to avoid a result, have to ask people not to text me, try to avoid news, there's even a tv in the kitchen at work I'm going to have to try and avoid.

I should really just admit defeat as I usually find out somehow but I have to try and cover my bases anyway :p

Appreciate the good work mate! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Away Strip game is now up.

How do you find the time between being #haawneyforheeney and uploading these games?

I have 'associates' working for me.

Secret to success right there. ;) Thanks again Klim, though I can't imagine too many people will be watching last week's game again!

You'll be in safe hands. Trust me.

Would you know why when I try and cast it onto my TV using Chromecast the game is really choppy but it is fine on the computer screen? Wifi/Internet are all very quick.

Edit: works perfectly if I set the cast quality to 720. All good.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back