Universal Love The thread for people who think we will win the 2015 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Book your holidays at work, look at flights

This side will win the 2015 flag.

Maybe it does not need a thread but put ur balls on the line now and sign here

I will be bumping this next year in october i think it is when i am right and against the odds we triumph

Who else is with me and wants to be ready to get on their high horse after we win

I think we can do it if Reid goes to the back line and plays well so yeah, I'll be there.

Once Horse finds a way to beat Clarkson in the box then yes.

Things have to change and pretty sure they are the only Team that has kicked over 100 points on us multiple times in recent , so wether that be game plan has to change ( learning how to kick and hit targets ffs ).

The last 2 in counters with the Hawks was telling that they know us inside and out and if we are to beat imo the best Team we have change on filed and in the coaches box.

We had an awesome run into the finals with no injuries etc and still couldn't get it done , lose Mal so for me we need a new look etc.

Will be pumped to see ( hope ) Reid sent back and re invent himself as a gun CHB ( again hope he is capable ) and just have a Tippett , Buddy , Goodes as the mains.

Mitchell comes in a helps with clearances

Jones cements a spot for poor old Shaw and Heeney is a first year gun.

Only thing that will be very good for the group will be Full pre seasons for Mitchell , Rohan , Tippett , Buddy etc and a pre season for Tippett/Buddy to get more used to each other.

If Ted falls off and they don't send Reid back think we will be gone

I will be bumping this next year in october i think it is when i am right and against the odds we triumph

Who else is with me and wants to be ready to get on their high horse after we win

Great post mate get on board folks.

Once Horse finds a way to beat Clarkson in the box then yes.

Things have to change and pretty sure they are the only Team that has kicked over 100 points on us multiple times in recent , so wether that be game plan has to change ( learning how to kick and hit targets ffs ).

The last 2 in counters with the Hawks was telling that they know us inside and out and if we are to beat imo the best Team we have change on filed and in the coaches box.

We had an awesome run into the finals with no injuries etc and still couldn't get it done , lose Mal so for me we need a new look etc.

Will be pumped to see ( hope ) Reid sent back and re invent himself as a gun CHB ( again hope he is capable ) and just have a Tippett , Buddy , Goodes as the mains.

Mitchell comes in a helps with clearances

Jones cements a spot for poor old Shaw and Heeney is a first year gun.

Only thing that will be very good for the group will be Full pre seasons for Mitchell , Rohan , Tippett , Buddy etc and a pre season for Tippett/Buddy to get more used to each other.

If Ted falls off and they don't send Reid back think we will be gone

You in then ? We will win it, will all work out somehow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell in will do the trick.
Harry will step up.
Rohan will learn & burn from GF
TRex will become our No 1 ruck man with his second & third efforts after the ruck contest.
Buddy will be Buddy.
Bird will be a general aka Sam Mitchell of the Hawks
He is a smart midfielder Bird who has had too much of a defensive mind set pummelled into him.
Jetta to play reserves until he is consistent.

Best injury run in the past 10 years. Not having to travel for a month leading up to the Grand Final. Coleman medallist. Coach of the year. Lost by 10 goals.

Next year should be a breeze!

Best injury run in the past 10 years. Not having to travel for a month leading up to the Grand Final. Coleman medallist. Coach of the year. Lost by 10 goals.

Ancient history.

West Coast lost a GF by 9 goals and backed up the next year with a Premiership win by 5 goals against the minor Premier. :thumbsu:

We're good enough.

I think how we jump out the box seat in round 1 will be telling. Im not utterly convinced we'll be flag material - Hopefully Jetta and few other got a rocket up their butt and LLoyd, Rohan, and Cunningham have learned from the gf. Maybe a little too dependent on Reid going back CHB and tearing it up.

But man would it be sweet to win...

Harry will step up.
TRex will become our No 1 ruck man with his second & third efforts after the ruck contest.
Buddy will be Buddy.
He is a smart midfielder Bird who has had too much of a defensive mind set pummelled into him.
TRex the Ruck tagger.

We do miss them 2nd/3rd efforts of Mummy paving the way for the mids.

Wether he takes over Pyke though will wait and see , dunno.

TRex the Ruck tagger.

We do miss them 2nd/3rd efforts of Mummy paving the way for the mids.

Wether he takes over Pyke though will wait and see , dunno.

If you can bear it, watch a few of DRex's games & you'll see he really had a crack to mimic what Mummy did with us. I've no doubt the coaches gave him a tape of Mummy & said watch this & learn what we need from you.

A ruck tagger sound like a new initiative.

Wait what you arent a believer? Shocked

Harry will step up.
Buddy will be Buddy.

Overrating bird there.

I think he and Mitchell will fight for a spot I could see bird on the outer.

I'm with you.
Cheating The Swans via umpiring has been happening for years.
Now the real fraud is out in the open.
Everyone knows now that the AFL is trying to ensure we are not successful - that it's Giants first then Vic teams next.

This will galvanise our club as 2012 did for WhoreThorn.

We will rampage next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back