Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Maenad

Debutant
Feb 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Also Gerard Healy & Craig Bolton were on yesterday. Audio should be on website.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

John Longmire on SEN yesterday talking about his contract extension

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please post that Swans love in from On the Couch last night... thanks.
I'll do it tonight but I don't like all this adulation. The last time they heaped praise on us was after our Adelaide win last year and it all fell apart after that.

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
I'll do it tonight but I don't like all this adulation. The last time they heaped praise on us was after our Adelaide win last year and it all fell apart after that.

Agree, but just quietly I think we're better poised this year as long as we keep most of our best players on the park.

Not to sound arrogant but I think we're clear favourites when Tippett and Buddy play. Maybe this will be a year where the hyped up team does live up to expectations.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

Understand the unease at the adulation as I've never felt comfortable with it, but it will be hard to keep a lid on it now we are top of the ladder having won 11 straight. There's a long way to go, but the vibe at the moment feels closer to 2005 (second half of the season) or 2012 than say, 2006 (shudder) or 2013.

Back