Meet Up Sydney Swans Board Meet-Ups 2016 (Updated OP)

So who else is coming next Saturday? Meet-up before the game, or after the game? The reserves are scheduled to play a curtain raiser against the Lions reserves from 12:55pm at the SCG.
My flight gets in at 1:15 so ill be missing the reserves game. After though for sure

Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
76ers
Since my bali trip is cancelled (fck u volcano) :(. I might drop by earlier to meet you guys, where do you guys usually meet up? at the game or pub/bar?

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Since my bali trip is cancelled (fck u volcano) :(. I might drop by earlier to meet you guys, where do you guys usually meet up? at the game or pub/bar?

usually at PJ Gallagher's at EQ

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Damn it, my schedule has changed and I'm no longer able to make it for pre-drinks. :( Post-game anyone?

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I didn't realise this was happening:

Swans members are encouraged to attend the exclusive member post-match function in the Indoor Cricket Centre after the game (located behind the Members Pavilion).

The function will run for 90 minutes post-siren and will feature appearances by Tadhg Kennelly and some of your favourite current Swans players. Jellybean Jam will perform live and there will be food and beverages available for purchase.

The team will also wear a limited edition Club Champion Medallist guernsey featuring the names of all Bob Skilton Medal winners and some of the club’s loyal members. A select number of milestone members will form a guard of honour as the team runs onto the field.

Who or what is Jellybean Jam? o_O

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
We missed you after the game Punts!

Highlight (lowlight?) of the night was the random Crows supporter who tried to convince us why it was ok to boo Goodes and was absolutely destroyed by Soph in debate. We let him hang around until we got bored arguing with him and told him to piss off.

Sir Swans, will you be joining us to watch the Geelong game next week?

Last edited:

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Who's actually going to the Geelong game? Fancy a drink post or pre-game? We can all make the silly trek there or back together if you ain't driving.

We missed you after the game Punts!

Highlight (lowlight?) of the night was the random Crows supporter who tried to convince us why it was ok to boo Goodes and was absolutely destroyed by Soph in debate. We let him hang around until we got bored arguing with him and told him to piss off.

Sir Swans, will you be joining us to watch the Geelong game next week?

Yeah where abouts?

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone who wants to meet the greatest podcaster of all time can next week

Will be sure to give you a standing ovation at the 7th minute of the 3rd quarter in honour of your 37,000 posts.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Thank god I'm in a different city.

If it's happening, I might be able to make it this time. Put me down as 75% likely.
Game is at 3:20 so I was thinking lunch somewhere at 1ish then train it down.

Bonz you cool with this?

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone going to Alexandria this weekend? For once in my life I am

Back