Game Day Sydney Swans v Adelaide - Gameday Discussion #istandwithadam

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's an exciting, competitive game. Can't help but worry that our boys may not be 100% switched on with all the Goodsey stuff on their mind this week. I'll be happy to be proved wrong.

I haven't seen them fired up this season so it would be nice to see it today.

Is it true that the SCG has almost been sold out?
I was browsing through tickets in Platinum and Gold and there are literally only a few single seats in most sections.

I haven't seen them fired up this season so it would be nice to see it today.

Is it true that the SCG has almost been sold out?
Yeah a fired up Swans outfit is the best one, and hopefully it is sold out would make for a wonderful atmosphere.

Hope it's an exciting, competitive game. Can't help but worry that our boys may not be 100% switched on with all the Goodsey stuff on their mind this week. I'll be happy to be proved wrong.
If what happened this week hasn't fired them up I'm straight down to Driver Avenue tomorrow morning to burn my membership card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If what happened this week hasn't fired them up I'm straight down to Driver Avenue tomorrow morning to burn my membership card.

#Microwave

You know I just had to say it.

Hope the boys are fired up!

I don't think this week will affect the outcome of the match too much, we have been awful since the bye really. Last chance to see if we're still good enough for top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back