Game Day Sydney Swans v Adelaide - Gameday Discussion #istandwithadam

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You did in the other thread

I may need to check the replay but I think S120 summed it up well with his post in the things you learnt thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come a fair portion of fans at home games leave early ?

Especially when we are winning

I left with 5mins to go. I have a 7mth old and a 2.5 year old. The scg is a disgrace to get to and leave from by car.

I don't leave unless the kids come along.

There it is.

Saw them whinging about us Not booing. No passion.
Seriously stuffed in the head. Because make no mistake, they would have been all over us as hypocrites if we had.

Nuts isn't it.

Are they aware humans can communicate in a variety of ways, not all of them involving neanderthal moaning sounds?

I left with 5mins to go. I have a 7mth old and a 2.5 year old. The scg is a disgrace to get to and leave from by car.

There it is.

Mine were slightly older but taught we are there from the opening bounce till the final siren +song (hopefully)

Grab ice cream ar Fox Studios afterwards while the carpark cleared then they'd fall asleep on the drive home to Campbelltown

Mine were slightly older but taught we are there from the opening bounce till the final siren +song (hopefully)

Grab ice cream ar Fox Studios afterwards while the carpark cleared then they'd fall asleep on the drive home to Campbelltown

It's not coaching the kids. It's coaching the wife.

Power to you though :D

Any way to block all your negative posts? I don't want the pessimism to rub off on me or I might as well give up on the season and start waiting for summer.

Bucket of sand or

image.jpg

There it is.

Still bit much to take 5000 babysitters with you no wonder it is hard to get your car out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back