Preview Sydney Swans v Adelaide, Rd 17 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so far off tonights teams its not funny

I feel the same way! Hoping for a good game tomorrow. Always hard to know which Crows team will turn up.

What's the expectations on how ruck contests will be managed? Jacobs has been in pretty solid form so leaving him against a Rookie ruckman would be dangerous. Is Tippett likely to spend more time in the ruck?

I feel the same way! Hoping for a good game tomorrow. Always hard to know which Crows team will turn up.

What's the expectations on how ruck contests will be managed? Jacobs has been in pretty solid form so leaving him against a Rookie ruckman would be dangerous. Is Tippett likely to spend more time in the ruck?

Tippett will have to ruck, but given his hand who knows

I think two weeks of descent hard fought wins and we will be back in the hunt. Tell me if I'm talking s**t, but did rohan going down make a monumental difference??? He was so good in every aspect, marking, chasing down and leading. Now everyone is coming back I think we are well poised to make the GF

Watching tonight you realise just how dirty the Hawks play, they really do snipe away like no other. The Tigers pressure reminded me of a team I used to watch, just can't put my finger on it...;) In any case, it makes tomorrows game really important now...

Mate, they were using ours!

The key is pressure and this...

Finally a team not sending 3 or 4 plays hard to the ball against the Hawks. They sit off the ball at every play and let one go hard in. Richmond did that tonight and I feel we are trying to do the same thing the last month. Just takes a fair bit of adjustment. Hopefully we can by the finals

Watching tonight you realise just how dirty the Hawks play, they really do snipe away like no other. The Tigers pressure reminded me of a team I used to watch, just can't put my finger on it...;) In any case, it makes tomorrows game really important now...

What was interesting is that the umpires penalised them for it. Free kick count 20 - 15, the difference being the dirty play. The commentary completely ignored it and kept going with the wonder hawks story.

What was interesting is that the umpires penalised them for it. Free kick count 20 - 15, the difference being the dirty play. The commentary completely ignored it and kept going with the wonder hawks story.
I have come to the conclusion that the commentary is scripted.

Before each game, there is a clear angle that is taken - and they stick to it, no matter what is actually happening in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back