Preview Sydney Swans v Adelaide, Rd 17 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Kizza though? What's he done to demand his spot in the team ahead of Shaw and/or Jones?
His performances have been ahead of Jones by about a thousand miles

Would've kept Jones and got rid of BJ.

Jones has had a run, BJ deserves a go. Was better than Jones on the weekend overall, we need to build our depth, and with Shaw back in a bit of form Jones is less vital.

That said, I love Jones and I think he's potentially got a big future. But I think BJ should be rewarded for his gradual improvement with each game. Dropping him would send the wrong message.

That said, I'd have preferred McGlynn get another game in the reserves and Jones stick around.

Believe it when i see it

Emergencies are Jones, Richards and Towers. If Tippett doesn't play our ruck division will consist of Nankervis and Reid to take on Jacobs. I make no further comment on that.

Jones is one of the few on the team that can actually kick though.

In saying that, my opinion is clouded by my frustration of Kizza's left foot shots on goal.

Emergencies are Jones, Richards and Towers. If Tippett doesn't play our ruck division will consist of Nankervis and Reid to take on Jacobs. I make no further comment on that.

Yeah but who else is there :p

You dont have different expectations for different players?

I set the bar a lot higher for a co captain premiership playing midfielder compared to Nathan Jones baby brother

Not saying id drop jack and keep jones though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been one of our best players over the last few years. Yeah, his form has been shitty, but when stars are in s**t form, they get some time to come good.

I guess my issue is that we keep dropping the same players, and nothing's changed. Kizza was the first name that came to mind, because of his right foot kicking issues tbh.

At this point I don't much care if we win or lose, just hope it's a close game and we show some spirit.

Wouldn't get a lot of satisfaction in thumping a side that just lost their coach or getting thumped after the week Goodesy has faced.

Rushing back Tippett and McGlynn seemed a little "panic stations" to me but I trust the Swans medical staff to make the right call. They've been really conservative all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back