Sydney v Collingwood 7:50pm at SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

9 points, not bad, thought we would get smashed!

Take away the umpire goals, and we win,

I'll take that honourable loss!

Sydnee on that performance, your s**t too!

You did very well tonight.

Moore looks good. He should just be hitting his straps when.........................
..............................Pendles, Cloke & Swan are done!

You're still a chance for the finals if you can win 6 of the next 8 games!:eek:

Swans should have kept Mumford in the side and not worried about getting Tippett over, for the money being paid to him he is not delivering at all.He virtually rucked most of the night tonight . Mumford was probably half that price of what Tippett is being paid now and shits all over Tippett as a player , let go of a good ruck man for a dud.

Tippett was already here with Mumford at the Swans. It was Franklin OR Mumford, and no club would say no to having Franklin both on and off the field.

Swans should have kept Mumford in the side and not worried about getting Tippett over, for the money being paid to him he is not delivering at all.He virtually rucked most of the night tonight . Mumford was probably half that price of what Tippett is being paid now and shits all over Tippett as a player , let go of a good ruck man for a dud.

It's like you came up with that all on your own Dermie

got to the game last night and didn't know what to expect. the skills and decision making was pathetic. no wonder the eagles belted them both. there is a real problem with the comp if these teams are contenders. it looks like 4 teams too many.

also don't change rules to stop connection while games are held on the SCG - it is not much bigger than a netball court.

got to the game last night and didn't know what to expect. the skills and decision making was pathetic. no wonder the eagles belted them both. there is a real problem with the comp if these teams are contenders. it looks like 4 teams too many.

also don't change rules to stop connection while games are held on the SCG - it is not much bigger than a netball court.

Now you know what it has been like for years watching Sunday West Coast matches. Don't get too far ahead of yourself or your thoughts might get a little congested.

Hurting???? Lol, ROTFLMAO, win a final flog. You win a game in August and end up in a sticky mess and somehow think you are good. You have not won a game in September in almost 2 bloody decades, just stfu telling sides that they won't fin a final until you win a final ffs.

So what happened after you beat us, you lost to Adelaide and we go and beat west coast in Perth. Really hope to see you inSeptember but I doubt that will happen as you will probably be out first week, let's just hope you can get closer than last year.

Oh I see, you're one of those... I go for a team that wins flags so therefore you must absorb what I say as it's very important as I am a genius and everything I say is right kind of guy.

What relevance does what team I go for have on making a banter comment about my opinion on Sydney's finals chances?

Absolutely none genius. I suspect that might be very hard for you to comprehend.

You comments are very childish, so I suspect you're about 16 right? Perhaps that's just your intellect.

get back to us when you win something that matters champ.

Moore looks good. He should just be hitting his straps when.........................

Pendlebury and Cloke still have ages left in their careers. That post shows how much you don't know about football

Both Pendlebury and Cloke are young enough for your club to see fit to offer them a 9 year deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant say so much about your future

Was that Neil Cordy trying to stir the pot with his "I saw a couple of Collingwood supporters waving tissues at Adam Goodes - what do you think of that John?" question.

I could not have a lower opinion of the media these days - just pathetic.
Agree 100% mate. If the media just stop reporting on it and shining a spotlight on it, eventually the whole saga will disappear. It continues to be an issue because of flogs like Cordy who are unable to just commentate on the f ing game!

Easy to speak crap when your team is entrenched in the top 4. How were the Eagles and their skills and decision making in the last two years? Swings and roundabouts.

What's happened to Freo and Sydney. Hawks are going to get handed another flag due to incompetent teams in the competition. It is up to West Coast to stop them.

Can the other two spark up. They look like they are playing with no energy in the last 5-6 weeks.

Freo barely out of 2nd gear most of this season. Reckon they are priming for finals.

Agree 100% mate. If the media just stop reporting on it and shining a spotlight on it, eventually the whole saga will disappear. It continues to be an issue because of flogs like Cordy who are unable to just commentate on the f ing game!

My thoughts exactly mate. Just let it go. These reporters trying to justify their existence are just showing us the grubs that they are.

Pendlebury and Cloke still have ages left in their careers. That post shows how much you don't know about football

In which part did you miss the lightheartedness?

But do forgive me.

Us Sydney supporters are still coming to terms with what the game is about.
Especially people like myself that have followed them since they were South Melbourne.

My apologies.

How good is tom Mitchell? The swans better figure out soon or he is the biggest waste of talent at south Melbourne ever

So you reckon you've got it all worked out a little more than the Swans football department do.

Hehehehe.....................

The amount of self anointed 'sit on your arse experts' on here is bloody dangerous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back