Sydney v Richmond @ ANZ - Rd 23 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Half expected it. Swans couldn't give a stuff, played like it and rested players including Buddy. Totally meaningless game for them. Realistically, any other week with something riding on it the Swans pump them unmercifully but that wasn't the case today and the Tigers did well, won their blast 9 and got a gig next week.

Why did Sydney gift these hacks a win?

Congrats tigers. Umps gifted you a win out of pity

What a disgraceful game of umpiring. Wonder how much the AFL lobbied for that. Sydney utterly robbed.

I wouldn't be worried. Gifted them a 5 goal start, missing some really important players structurally and we played as bad as we did against GWS and North earlier in the year. Not worried at all.

Well done afl you got what you ****en wanted ...they cannot be trusted

4 free kicks In front of goal not paid to Sydeny

Goodes jumped ....Tippett Hacked and jumped into

FFS this game is clear evidence that the game is bloody rigged

I hoe port Adelaide ****en belt them

I guess, but it was pretty obvious Sydney weren't trying and had their eyes firmly fixated on next week. I mean, Sydney win the minor premiership regardless.

If the Swans had tried, the result would have been quite different.
Sour grapes the lot of them, at the end of the day we have made the 8 after an amazing run.. shove that where the sun don't shine!! TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Well done Tigers!
Great second half of the year,
To the whinging swans - get a grip you had more frees for and they can only beat who you put on the park.
West coast bad luck but poor form in here sniping the tigers
Adelaide bad luck most showing good sportsmanship

Go tigers! good luck from here on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sour grapes the lot of them, at the end of the day we have made the 8 after an amazing run.. shove that where the sun don't shine!! TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Keep dreaming. lol. We finished first and get a heap of players back so i've nothing to be bitter about. Richmond don't know how to play finals footy, so your lot will be flogged by Port next week anyway.

Its the fault of Adelaide and West Coast. Both teams had plenty of opportunities to win another ame (Adelaide against Richmond, North, etc) West Coast against Essendon, and neither could take it. Richmond did what they couldn't and won the close games when maybe momentum was sometimes against them. The makings of a good team and deserve to be in finals.

Meh, all you lemmings can continue to blow smoke up Richmond's backside. This is the dodgiest AFL result in many many years. And this has nothing to do with my club, there was nothing to guarantee WCE would have got in anyway.

WCE and Adelaide both played us at home late in the season, had their chance and werent good enough. Yes we are just making up the numbers but it sure beats finishing 9th :)

This has been such a great day for football, 3 fantastic contests thus far that went right down to the line with finals positioning on the line. September is in the air!

Keep dreaming. lol. We finished first and get a heap of players back so i've nothing to be bitter about. Richmond don't know how to play finals footy, so your lot will be flogged by Port next week anyway.
9 wins in a row suggest we do, next weeks game is gonna be on, port also played a tough game today. * your arrogance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back