Sydney v Richmond @ ANZ - Rd 23 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Its the fault of Adelaide and West Coast. Both teams had plenty of opportunities to win another ame (Adelaide against Richmond, North, etc) West Coast against Essendon, and neither could take it. Richmond did what they couldn't and won the close games when maybe momentum was sometimes against them. The makings of a good team and deserve to be in finals.

Indeed. The way some posters here (sadly WC ones) have acted is embarrassing.

If we were any good we would of wrapped up top 8 weeks ago.

Congrats tigers. Umps gifted you a win out of pity

My god, really ? The free kick count for the swans was boarding on cheating. You guys got 8 straight in a row and scored 4 goals from it ffs. Great win by my club. No team ever have come from 3-10 to 12-10, ever. We have coped a lot of abuse but our 9 wins consist of Port, Swans, Bombers, West utensil, and Adelaide all either above us or in the eight.

I am so proud of my club tonight! Bring on Port. We are one of the best traveling sides and I cant remember our last port loss be it in melbourne or at there home ground!

Well done Tigers!
Great second half of the year,
To the whinging swans - get a grip you had more frees for and they can only beat who you put on the park.
West coast bad luck but poor form in here sniping the tigers
Adelaide bad luck most showing good sportsmanship

Go tigers! good luck from here on...

Sour grapes the lot of them, at the end of the day we have made the 8 after an amazing run.. shove that where the sun don't shine!! TIGERS!!!!!!!!

why not quote the others.

Like me for instance.

Well done tiger fans. enjoy it.

Dont lump everyone in with the tossers or you yourself are just a tosser. ;)

You are a fool no doubt, 7000+ posts in 18 months - have a think about that.
And yet here you are responding to me.

The last forward entry by Sydney, the Richmond player who gathered the ball was struck by Goodes with an elbow.

It was insufficient force to warrant a report, but its the same kind of sniping he's done his entire career.

So, lets re-cap:

Last year Richmond, the team who "always finishes 9th", managed to get bundled out of the finals by a terrible team who technically finished ninth on the ladder. This year, they manage to MAKE the finals by winning 9 games in a row, ending with the best team in the competition?

Oh, Richmond.

Tell me about it. I barracked so hard in the last 2 minutes I s**t my pants :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast and Adelaide both lost to Richmond (at home) in the final 6 weeks. If either of them won that game they would be playing finals. Simple as that. They have nobody to blame but themselves. No point blaming the Swans

Dont even know why the Swans are being blamed in the first place. It was a nothing game for them, they did what they had to and played a team that was desperate for a win. Swans dont owe anyone but themselves anything.

H
Will your team ever get above 11th?

Good game from Richmond

Even the COLA/Umpire/MRP help Sydney had this year still couldn't get them over the line
How is that in any way relevant? I'm not saying that we deserved to make finals?

By the way, the ruckman who played for Swans tonight, possibly the worst game I've ever seen. He was awful.

Any chance he ever plays another game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yet here you are responding to me.

The last forward entry by Sydney, the Richmond player who gathered the ball was struck by Goodes with an elbow.

It was insufficient force to warrant a report, but its the same kind of sniping he's done his entire career.
Insufficient - so why are you worried about it . Amazing that Goodes has won 2 Brownlows - how many have your TEAM won?

You will be here next week no doubt, spewing out thousands of posts.

Richmond in actually makes the finals more interesting for most I would imagine.
I'd give them half a chance of knocking Port off in their current form.

I'd give them more than based on their current form... they are playing ultra competitive footy at the moment
no offense to the other teams outside the 8 who were hoping to get 8th spot... but the best team of the latter part of the draw made it.. (although collingwood might have made it but had injuries to many of their best 18 in the latter part of the draw)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back