Sydney vs Collingwood at ANZ

Remove this Banner Ad

The positive is Elliot, really turning into a really good half forward/small forward, could spend minutes in the middle too. He was almost the matchwinner, apart from Pendles he was so clean below his knees. Swan starting slow is usual, Swan only getting 15 touches or so is VERY LOW. Both sides have a mountain of work to do.

I thought Frost was the real highlight. 4 games to his career and he had Buddy matched all night and won a few.

I think it's pretty clear we've started this year the way we finished last year. Skills and decision-making well down and tiring late.

I'd be pissed if I was a Sydney fan after this start to the season. Shouldn't have lost to Pies or GWS.

Come on your being a bit harsh.... Look at all the $$$ they spent getting buddy to help them (lose)

If any Collingwood supporter attempts to EVER put Swannie in the league as a true elite midfielder like Pendles I"LL SPEW UP.

He won a Brownlow and 3 Copeland Trophies in a row

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If any Collingwood supporter attempts to EVER put Swannie in the league as a true elite midfielder like Pendles I"LL SPEW UP.

He has been, maybe not any more as hes starting to age a bit and Bucks is managing toward the future. Total wrist recos though, I cant imagine his ball handling will be at the level required just yet. Swannie has heaps of football left in him.

Swannie has heaps of football left in him.
hippo.jpg

He has been, maybe not any more as hes starting to age a bit and Bucks is managing toward the future. Total wrist recos though, I cant imagine his ball handling will be at the level required just yet. Swannie has heaps of football left in him.
Not saying he is finished. I'd take him any day.
Enjoy the win.

I thought Frost was the real highlight. 4 games to his career and he had Buddy matched all night and won a few.

Both were good, personally preferred Elliott's game though.

I think the only thing that's going to cause you to spew up is being drunk, like you obviously would have to be to post rubbish like this

Well no i think the problem is it was masked by injuries i was guilty myself of toeing that line, Shaw was atrocious tonight and ROK may of played a season to long.

I just think Sydney have been poor in addressing their needs- they have needed speed for years. Now whilst Brendon Jack isn't fantastic, he'd be better than ROK at least, so would Zac Jones. Shaw won't be getting better, his 1 good asset was his speed and an ACL cuts your speed straight away!

s**t post. Swannie has a quiet game and you cane him??? Not only a Brownlow, an MVP and 5 All Australians!- I think that qualifies as an elite midfielder!

Depends on your view of elite, I really hate the term though. A grader is a much fairer and better term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back