Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context is a wonderful thing, here's some from the bombers board;

Mark Robinson@Robbo_heraldsun
sacked sports science guru at centre of reported afl investiagtion... story soon on @superfooty

Herald Sun talks with Essendon yesterday prompt Dons to go to AFL today ..
Mark Robinson ‏@Robbo_heraldsun
press conference at 2.45pm.. allegations are strong about illegal substances, but Bombers as late as 9pm last night strongly denied

HS spoke to Hird and Corcoran a collective five times yesterday...

sports sicence bloke was sacked last night ... not implying anything by saying that

sorry, not sacked last night, sacked at end of last year

Knights fault imo

Dons denied any wrong doing yesterday

edit and another tweet

off-site injections alleged .... Dons strongly denied use of performance enhancing drugs....

edit ii just make with the article already

Obv Essendon gone to AFL this morning
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8605158

They are taking the all care no responsibility defence. Have sacked their fitness guy before Christmas and said nothing until the Hun chased them. Nothing voluntary here - they did nothing until the media twigged.

Yes, I trained with Essendon

Lance-Armstrong-is-interv-008.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name.

5 Gig USB' Manager:

Hi, 5 Gig USB is not here right now, so I've decided to right a short statement into what I think of the Essendon Football club on behalf of 5 Gig, Essendon are a proud football club and yes this is gonna hurt the brand of the club but in no way shape or .......... F$&K it, suck s**t bombers go eat a $&@$,I went to work today feeling sad, came back home so happy, couldn't of happened to better club, as bono would say, while wearing glasses inside, It's a beautiful day, something something something It's a beautiful day.

Thank You

5 Gig USB Manager

They're in s**t. Lets post our condolences.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So let me get this straight. They tried to cheat, and ruined their season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back