Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
We've played you guys in years where we've been cooked.

I would be thrilled to get you week one. Thrilled. Wouldn't mind Port either, or Collingwood, or GC in Melbourne.

I think we'd do to you what we did in R1. There's nothing magical about R1
What are you talking about, Round 1 is always magical; the leaves are falling, the Blues are coming, the Tiger's faithful know its their year this time and Eddie McGuire just knows that the Buckley coaching gambit is going to pay off this year.

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I'd be wary of getting them first week. They'd be all fired up with their bullshit about "This is for the stolen series last year".

Anyway, I reckon we'll finish 5th, probably cop a washed out Collingwood.

Stick it up FIGJAM, much better.

They will certainly inject some controversy into the finals series

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
They're seventh as of now.

We're sixth.

Please stay that way.

image.jpg

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
On the contrary, old chap. I'd suggest our footy club owns yours:hearts:

The only thing your footy club owns is 34 show cause notices for drug cheating and the universal contempt of everyone else in the game.

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We roll geelong and the other teams, we will grab 4th spot and the dbl chance.....Essendon will get a 2yr ban eventually when the findings are handed down , AFl begrudgingly follow the findings due to the fact the Government gives the sport funding....in the end it'll be a political decision.
But lets no lose the fact that they wanted to push the limits of legality..

On the contrary, old chap. I'd suggest our footy club owns yours:hearts:
Old fishardansin is boasting over on the * board about how he loves singing the North Melbourne song..... who owns who?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Both of which will ultimately count for nothing and have nil adverse effect on the club.

What's your motivation for posting such an ignorant comment? Sure you want to believe it, and clearly you're trying to convince yourself. Is it more believable if you post it on an opposition board?

Sound strategy, relatively speaking, given you can draw no confidence from the * board, a braindead mush of KoolAid imbibers on this topic.

But you're never going to convince the masses who laugh at Chicken Little's claim that he is 100% certain that no illegal substances were injected, but unfortunately they do not know what was injected. If you can convince yourself that this is logical, you'll believe anything.

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
What's your motivation for posting such an ignorant comment? Sure you want to believe it, and clearly you're trying to convince yourself. Is it more believable if you post it on an opposition board?

Sound strategy, relatively speaking, given you can draw no confidence from the * board, a braindead mush of KoolAid imbibers on this topic.

But you're never going to convince the masses who laugh at Chicken Little's claim that he is 100% certain that no illegal substances were injected, but unfortunately they do not know what was injected. If you can convince yourself that this is logical, you'll believe anything.

The proof is in the pudding and so shall it remain. What was taken is not the issue now, the process has been corrupt and invalid since day dot. I said it last year in here and I'm still on board, if we have players suspended I'll purchase a North membership. However when (if) we are cleared without suspensions I'm reserving the right to come in here and party on with Blackshadow and the crew. :rainbow:

GarnerSmash

10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So yeah, we cheated, but the investigation wasn't fair so we should get off.

Scumbag response.

Ahaha ... only unfair things happen to us ... DERP.

Nothing unfair happens to those fellas who will probably lose all their sperm in three months. There go our father sons. DERP.

Oh well. We can adopt some dumb orphen kids and pretend they're ours biologically. AFL will roll over because we pwn them. DERPY.

The proof is in the pudding and so shall it remain. What was taken is not the issue now, the process has been corrupt and invalid since day dot. I said it last year in here and I'm still on board, if we have players suspended I'll purchase a North membership. However when (if) we are cleared without suspensions I'm reserving the right to come in here and party on with Blackshadow and the crew. :rainbow:
qu9apa3e.jpg

Party Time. Excellent!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Don't, we don't want you.

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
So yeah, we cheated, but the investigation wasn't fair so we should get off.

Scumbag response.

It's professional sport with big coin at stake, get with the times:hearts: Just as that mindset is applied to onfield performance, so should it be applied to avoiding penalties by any means necessary. The sweetest part is that it's going to work a treat. Let's just hope ASADA learn from their numerous monumental mistakes

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As I said, scumbag response. Care for player welfare bullshit. And folk like you lap it up. Speaks volumes.

Again with the "if I say it enough, I'll believe it". You know that what was taken will inevitably be the issue that has serious implications on your club.

You just don't want to admit it.

KoolAid.

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I pay my membership solely to see EFC winning games and premierships. I don't care how they do it, but I expect that they'll explore all avenues if they aren't, I don't think they're trying hard enough.

You put 99% of young blokes in a professional sporting environment and offer the opportunity to gain an edge, increase earning potential and profile and achieve the best out of themselves. They're on board.

The players know what the score is, the clubs know what the score is , realistic supporters know what the score is, the AFL knows what the score is and we're all heading in the same direction except for an uninformed, pontificating minority on the interwebs. It'd be easier if you lot would just hold the rug up while we do our broom work and let us get on with the game.

Dec 8, 2013
The Norwegian Sky
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics Saints LSU Chelsea RedSox
Both of which will ultimately count for nothing and have nil adverse effect on the club.
You are already confirmed as cheats. This is just the icing.
Who cares how the process works as long as there is one. Stop deflecting and take responsibility.
It's professional sport with big coin at stake, get with the times:hearts: Just as that mindset is applied to onfield performance, so should it be applied to avoiding penalties by any means necessary. The sweetest part is that it's going to work a treat. Let's just hope ASADA learn from their numerous monumental mistakes
More deflection. ASADA didn't inject your players.
I pay my membership solely to see EFC winning games and premierships. I don't care how they do it, but I expect that they'll explore all avenues if they aren't, I don't think they're trying hard enough.

You put 99% of young blokes in a professional sporting environment and offer the opportunity to gain an edge, increase earning potential and profile and achieve the best out of themselves. They're on board.

The players know what the score is, the clubs know what the score is , realistic supporters know what the score is, the AFL knows what the score is and we're all heading in the same direction except for an uninformed, pontificating minority on the interwebs. It'd be easier if you lot would just hold the rug up while we do our broom work and let us get on with the game.
Translation: Just let us cheat. :rolleyes:

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back