Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't hate north, they are too inconsistent to even rate. But this thread, and the venomous postings give me reason to vehemently dislike a select supporter base, and the mods who protect the vitriol, without reasonabe "right of reply".

tissue.gif

Sympathies

(PS.......It's North on our board champ)

Precisely as many as EFC did, 0.
They haven't been able to patch together a coherent case in 18 months, the *efc are quite sure ASADA have NFI who has had what and that we'll roll the *dons juggernaut into the finals and rustle a few jimmies without a care in the world for the ASADA debacle as it proceeds through the final death throes. Unfortunately for you chaps, it's looking likely North will be *our first victim in September. If nothing else, your elimination final demise at *our hands will provide your mob with some more ammunition for your cute little one way rivalry you like to fantasize about with us.

Well that settles it then. If the *efc think that then it must be that ASADA have got it all wrong. I mean the *efc would be an expert in knowing these things wouldn't *they.

By the way tidied up your thread for you. Also good luck with the continuing delusionist donialism.

Precisely as many as EFC did, 0.
They haven't been able to patch together a coherent case in 18 months, the EFC are quite sure ASADA have NFI who has had what and that we'll roll the Dons juggernaut into the finals and rustle a few jimmies without a care in the world for the ASADA debacle as it proceeds through the final death throes. Unfortunately for you chaps, it's looking likely North will be our first victim in September. If nothing else, your elimination final demise at our hands will provide your mob with some more ammunition for your cute little one way rivalry you like to fantasize about with us.

Because I am a person who likes to show his significant level of sympathy to the *efc in times like this, this must be very concerning to you Iggy. How can this be? *your *club doesn't want *jimmy *baby back this year? How can this be?

The strong message coming from the Bombers is that Hird is the last person they want to be sitting anywhere near Mark Thompson as he coaches his team into September.

Oh wait it was written by Caro.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...s-this-year-20140721-zvdog.html#ixzz389V4ummP

I still don't hate north, they are too inconsistent to even rate. But this thread, and the venomous postings give me reason to vehemently dislike a select supporter base, and the mods who protect the vitriol, without reasonabe "right of reply".

And we're still ahead of you.

How s**t must you be?

Because I am a person who likes to show his significant level of sympathy to the *efc in times like this, this must be very concerning to you Iggy. How can this be? *your *club doesn't want *jimmy *baby back this year? How can this be?

The strong message coming from the Bombers is that Hird is the last person they want to be sitting anywhere near Mark Thompson as he coaches his team into September.

Oh wait it was written by Caro.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...s-this-year-20140721-zvdog.html#ixzz389V4ummP

Firstly I'd like to thank you for the significant level of sympathy afforded to the EFC, I have also been known for extending my generous sympathies to NMFC in the past.

James was never was going to return to the box this year, this isn't news for anyone who pays even passing attention to the goings on at EFC. Next season we either retain a dual premiership coach and premiership winning captain in Bomber OR we have the return of our very own benevolent and most generous bomber Jesus in Hirdy OR we have the dream team working together. With IN's and suspension essentially off the table and mere formalities standing between us and finalisation of the final embarrassment of ASADA, all avenues lead to positive outcomes in every aspect for the EFC.:thumbsu: Truly exciting times to be an EFC supporter with clearance from ASADA and a finals appearance imminent. While we don't think we'll win the thing this year, we are clearly superior to the other 5-8 sides and should expect a small taste of finals success and a positive mindset heading into 2015 with #17 a very real possibility.

Why does "baby" have an *?

Last edited:
Firstly I'd like to thank you for the significant level of sympathy afforded to the EFC, I have also been known for extending my generous sympathies to NMFC in the past.

James was never was going to return to the box this year, this isn't news for anyone who pays even passing attention to the goings on at EFC. Next season we either retain a dual premiership coach and premiership winning captain in Bomber OR we have the return of our very own benevolent and most generous bomber Jesus in Hirdy OR we have the dream team working together. With IN's and suspension essentially off the table and mere formalities standing between us and finalisation of the final embarrassment of ASADA, all avenues lead to positive outcomes in every aspect for the EFC.:thumbsu: Truly exciting times to be an EFC supporter with clearance from ASADA and a finals appearance imminent. While we don't think we'll win the thing this year, we are clearly superior to the other 5-8 sides and should expect a small taste of finals success and a positive mindset heading into 2015 with #17 a very real possibility.

Splendid. Glad to see that you remain in strong donial.

See fit to interpret the * and baby for yourself. Me, I just sort of think its kinda nice to refer to him on this occasion as "jimmy baby" or spelt correctly "*jimmy *baby". Tomorrow it might be *sir *james *hird. Who knows on Thursday it might just simply be *jimmy. Try it yourself, you'll find it refreshing and maybe even quite cleansing of the soul.

I also have this unbelievable concept of just seeing the symbol * whenever I see anything *essendon.

I rather suspect that many of us will forever link the * with *essendon. Its nice I'm sure you will agree.

Do you mean an ambiguos substance, permitted by ASADA - while banned by WADA? Press charges, you limp-wristed ****wits.

You're right, it's banned by WADA. Has been since 2011. ASADA have never cleared it either. So yes, banned indeed.

Like I said, North aren't a very hatable club. And I really don't see the issue with venomous postings which speak the truth about the most corrupt *club in Australia if not the world.

Last edited:
Like I said, North aren't a very hatable club. And I really don't see the issue with venomous postings which speak the truth about the most corrupt *club in Australia if not the world.
Maybe the * donialist would take exception to anyone who says anything negative about Lance Armstrong or Ben Johnson?

I saw this photo this morning, can we get these made and take them to the next game between the roos and *? Would be freaking hilarious.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird wont be in the coaches box this year.... He will be heard but not seen
Hird will be heard... hehe

Seriously though, what are you thinking? Media?

Just thought I would mention this as I really don’t know what it all means but I met up with a mate of mine today, who I haven’t seen for a while and he told me that approximately 3 or so years ago he was at a health and medical conference and people from *essendon fc were some of the key speakers. At the time, *they were spruiking how *they were at the upper limits and cutting edge of athletic performance/recovery and "gaining the most out of human potential".

As I said I wonder what that all means?

Lol at clearly superior what complete and utter delusion. You met Port and Collingwood at a time where they were out of form and had serious injuries to their backline. Waiting to see your rabble forward line which is worse than ours shown up against some decent defence. All things even i would still back Port and collingwood to beat essendon if they get some key players back.

Jimmy the Idiot Boy* will possibly work in recruiting upon his return. Was that not the department which was sanctioned earlier this year for forcing kids to do illegal medical checks? Add that behaviour to jimmy's history of moral turpitude and we might well see a hypodermic shooting gallery in a primary school.

Absolute proof of the "wonderful" benefits from participation in a *dank designed drug taking program.

Notice also how *his *hair instantly grows to try to disguise those indisguisable *ears when *he looks straight on. Are my eyes deceiving me or have *jimmies *ears got even larger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back