Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, even without a drug saga you'd instill that trait into them.

It would please me greatly though that if you have a daughter she marries an Essendon supporter:D
By the time Billy boys daughter is old enough to marry, your club will have joined the ranks of Fitzroy and University ( sorry horry)

Last edited:

You say "systematic drug cheating", we say cleared on technicality:hearts:

uglystupid2.gif

tissue.gif

Sympathies

(PS.......It's North on our board champ)
I think they're* disgruntled because nobody has wished them* a happy birthday yet. Happy * birthday to all the lonely little * scum. May ASADA bring you a good day.

P.S. The AFL doesn't give fines out for nothing and ASADA doesn't launch a massive 18 month investigation over nothing or a mere technicality. Once again my sympathies* to the *tin rattlers and *trolley collectors.

I wonder how *sir *james feels, making *his triumphant return to Melbourne and everyone in the football media is basically saying *he should be neither seen nor heard. The word that most people are saying is that *he will turn *essendon into a circus. Well in my view *they've been a circus for the last three years or more, so I suppose that makes it the return of biggest *clown in the *circus.

And what about about Jeff Kennett. He states that the *golden *son of *essendon should never again coach a football team. Wow.

Must be really shattering to even *sir *james's *ego that sort of treatment.

Maybe a jab from a needle with some unknown subsrance might soothe the pain for the *lad. After all as that *clubs motto goes. "*whatever *it *takes.

By the way *jimmy, we know *you are trying to disguise the ears, but get a haircut soon, please.

I wonder how *sir *james feels, making *his triumphant return to Melbourne and everyone in the football media is basically saying *he should be neither seen nor heard. The word that most people are saying is that *he will turn *essendon into a circus. Well in my view *they've been a circus for the last three years or more, so I suppose that makes it the return of biggest *clown in the *circus.

And what about about Jeff Kennett. He states that the *golden *son of *essendon should never again coach a football team. Wow.

Must be really shattering to even *sir *james's *ego that sort of treatment.

Maybe a jab from a needle with some unknown subsrance might soothe the pain for the *lad. After all as that *clubs motto goes. "*whatever *it *takes.

By the way *jimmy, we know *you are trying to disguise the ears, but get a haircut soon, please.

I think his hair style is injecting some excitement into hair fashions

Well, well, well, poor old *jimmy won't be back this year. *little and the entire *essendon *board have agreed that it is better for *him to not be involved in any role for the rest of this year and instead concentrate on preparing for next year. There is lots to be done preparing for next year. Maybe *jimmy should check out another overseas study year next year because if ASADA wins the day that might be all that's left for *him.

Well, well, well, poor old *jimmy won't be back this year. *little and the entire *essendon *board have agreed that it is better for *him to not be involved in any role for the rest of this year and instead concentrate on preparing for next year. There is lots to be done preparing for next year. Maybe *jimmy should check out another overseas study year next year because if ASADA wins the day that might be all that's left for *him.
But, but poor jimmy* is innocent, because of a supposed technicality that can only be seen by those* drinking the cool aid down at windy* hill* and everyone else is delusional causing the AFL to fine*, ban people* and ASADA investigating * for nearly 18 months. But its all alright its a technicality*. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albert* returns and * tells him to piss off... too funny!

I'm expecting *tania today make noises.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I don't wanna know what noises that wench makes

Albert* returns and * tells him to piss off... too funny!

I'm expecting *tania today make noises.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
She's been busy taking notes

47302_25b060bb5c1d220b84d577889ff8805e.gif

HAHAHAHA good times!
This is brilliant news to read, poor old innocent *jimmy knocked back by his own kind.
"Here *jimmy, have another 1 million and piss off to the EU for another year.."

I must say though, he's in dire need of a haircut - looks like a knob!

HAHAHAHA good times!
This is brilliant news to read, poor old innocent *jimmy knocked back by his own kind.
"Here *jimmy, have another 1 million and piss off to the EU for another year.."

I must say though, he's in dire need of a haircut - looks like a knob!

What's that saying? If it looks like a knob and acts like a knob then, well it is a knob.

How's the heartbreak, Robbo?

I'm kinda disappointed he's not coming back to stir it all up again.

I was looking forward to the redacted one telling us all that it's all just a case of "mistruths and probably lies".

The fact that he needed to be told that he should back off this year speaks measures for his ego. The man is on cocaine.

The fact that he needed to be told that he should back off this year speaks measures for his ego. The man is on cocaine.

Yeah, nah. The think-tank over on the *essendon board reliably informs me that *idiot boy's return on a week when *essendon isn't scheduled to play is simply more irrefutable evidence of *james "The Philanthropist" hird's supreme selflessness and unswerving loyalty to the players. (Totally trumps the whole 'orchestrating a program that involved pumping them full of inadequately trialed, non-approved substances' thing.)

The man is Gandhi-esque.

Shame on you, sbdan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back