Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bc0eKlG.gif
No chance! No chance in Hell! You've got - NO CHANCE!

It's a free ride from the AFL when your already there? or maybe some good advice they just didn't take?
Mr. 'Whatever it takes' was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and arrived in Paris high
He left behind his damn wife to take that flight
And as the ASADA crashed down he thought
Well, isn't this ice
And isn't it moronic
Don't you think?

Mod> SLF

Sorry matey. :)
Very good, how does the * song/mantra go again. O yes that's right. Now repeat after me. The leader* is good, the leader* is great, we* surrender our* will as of this date.

Very good, how does the * song/mantra go again. O yes that's right. Now repeat after me. The leader* is good, the leader* is great, we* surrender our* will as of this date.
You will find popular culture references are lost on me. Teffy tried to teach me a few when he reached my monastery in Tibet

Horace there are pages and pages written about what a "traitor" he is!! I wish I could but I cannot look away to the extent of the collective delusion.
He wasn't a traitor he was an AFL stooge!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*We look forward to the truth coming out and welcome *our day in court - do all possible to ensure this doesn't progress to court.
Its currently in court? :D

Just got in the car. Alanis Morissette playing on the radio. Laughter has ensued.

You're a bigger man than I.

I hate it when bitches be playing with my radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back